Descripción del puesto:
Significant business size was developed rapidly in Cross Border ecommerce from Europe to China in the recent years.To further scale up and create access for RB's products to a wider audience, we are now expanding outside China. The CB BDE needs to build this business from scratch starting with the ASEAN region. Some other regions included are MEA, India and Russia.
* Responsible for development and implementation of category / cross-border channel management strategies, focusing on strong presence in multiple cross border channels (push model), strengthening our brands, optimizing product assortment, effective promotion & pricing strategy
* Accelerate sales on key CBEC platform via engaging promotions that lead to conversion.
* Leverage and build out Seller networks with the aim to create interests and advocates.
* Scoping new trends and business models on cross-border ecommerce and pioneering RB strategy to leapfrog growth with new emerging models
* Screening market information and benchmarks, conduct analysis and insights that support the deal closing and/or decision-making.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
* Minimum bachelor's degree in business preferred. 4+ years with exposure to sales, trade marketing / business development & marketing. Should have 2+ years of ecommerce experience, cross-border ecom is a plus
* Prior experience includes working on ecommerce, building an ecom business/brands, working with cross-functional, global teams. International working or international team co-ordination working is required.
Skills for the role
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need