Descripción del puesto:
In 2019, there were nearly 5 million events ticketed on (COMPANY NAME). That's a lot of stories to tell. As (COMPANY NAME)'s consumer marketplace grows, we seek an experienced editor who thinks creatively and strategically about content, and can bring the diverse experiences on the (COMPANY NAME) platform to life for our consumers.
The (COMPANY NAME) Marketing team is a centralized, multi-disciplinary group of marketers, strategists, designers, storytellers and makers, who work across product groups and functions to drive our business.
As an Editor, you'll help bring the latest trends and most interesting voices to (COMPANY NAME), translating all that's happening in local landscapes into the best editorial vehicles across our product. You will work to ensure quality of stories and consistency of messaging by editing and fact-checking across a range of content formats.
* Edit engaging content across a variety of channels including product, email, and social
* Ensure all copy meets highest standards for voice, narrative, and SEO
* Collaborate with Product, Marketing, SEO, Email, and Design teams to distribute, repackage, and test content, continually innovating and optimizing our approach
* Manage day-to-day operations, budgets, and production process with a network of freelance curators and contractors
THE SKILL SET
* Bachelor's degree in English, Creative Writing, or related field
* At least 5 years of professional editing or writing experience, preferably for a lifestyle brand or agency
* Excellent writing, copywriting, editing, communication, and organizational skills
* Thrives in an ambiguous, ever-evolving work environment
* Passionate about storytelling and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Thrive in a fast-paced environment and are obsessed with the details
* Strong subject-matter expertise in music, food and drink, travel or entertainment
* Experience working with distributed, remote teams
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes - from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions -- by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. Meet some of the Britelings that make it happen.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Sign up to keep in touch and we'll let you know when we have new positions on our team.
(COMPANY NAME) is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Applicant Privacy Notice