Descripción del puesto:
Would you like to work at the heart of the Global HQ of Nutricia/Danone within the Medical Affairs team? Are you able to contribute to our product communication and innovation, engage your stakeholders, and deliver input to our medical strategy? In this challenging role you will be responsible tactically and operationally for managing the medical activities of projects in the area of allergy, one of the largest focus areas within our Specialized Nutrition division. Internally you will liaise with global marketing, research and Innovation, product development, local and central medical affairs teams. Externally you will have significant contact with key opinion leaders and health care professionals.
Ready for this challenge? Apply today!
As our Junior Global Medical Affairs Manager Allergy, your key responsibilities are the following:
* Maintain high level of knowledge on allergy (and relevant aspects of medical nutrition and the health care environment) including trends, opportunities and threats
* Provide nutritional input into the renovation and innovation of products and services, ensure link to medical/market reality through delivering and generating insights and providing input into market research
* Address internal nutritional and dietetic questions related to our product portfolio
* Address local country questions
* Input into the allergy medical affairs strategy
Evidence leveraging and generation
* Work with Information Services to identify, interpret and share relevant key clinical data with countries using available tools
* Support development of publication strategy linked to clinical evidence. Identify gaps in existing evidence to propose new evidence generation for relevant messages and claims.
* Create and deliver presentations both internally and externally on the evidence base and clinical applicability of our products in the area of allergy, and contribute to the development of position statements and other communication materials
* Help develop communication materials (including sales training materials, HCP materials, patient materials) in support of products positioning, messaging and market access for new and existing products
* Contribute to design and execution of internal/external workshops and meetings
* Map opinion leaders and other key stakeholders (e.g. healthcare professional associations, patient associations) in the area of allergy and develop influencing plans using available tools to shape the field
* Contribute to the organization and implementation of KOL, HCP and patient events, meetings and education (symposia, Advisory Boards, HCP Study days, roundtables, etc.)
To be able to achieve the above, you have a university degree (MSc level preferred, PhD a plus) with a focus on dietetics and/or nutrition. A qualified dietitian with preferably 1-2 years relevant experience of paediatric nutrition (with allergy experience) would be the ideal.
If you are our ideal candidate, you also need the following:
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to easily interact with people (both internally and externally) and in translating scientific information to different audiences
* A proactive and can-do attitude
* Flexible, curious, open, team player
* Agility to be able to deal with several projects at the same time while keeping the right focus
* Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment
* Fluency in business English, written and oral
* Willingness to travel 10-20% of the time
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
We invite you to apply online via our website. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Sondra Lusaite, Talent Manager Benelux, firstname.lastname@example.org