Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for an accomplished sales professional to join our Enterprise Sales Team. In this role you will be responsible for closing new business and expanding existing business with large enterprise customers in the region. This is an incredible opportunity to join an established, fast-growing startup in the enterprise software industry, where you will have the opportunity to over-achieve, earning uncapped commission and accelerators.
Enterprise Account Executives at (COMPANY NAME) are accomplished sales leaders who are passionate about evangelizing the industry's most disruptive technologies. You're excited to exercise your modern data infrastructure expertise and communicate solution value to enterprise accounts. You also possess an in-depth understanding of the market landscape, have the ability to partner closely with sales engineers and inside sales reps, and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Role and Responsibilities
* Develop and execute territory account plans to achieve revenue targets
* Lead multiple customer sales cycles and effectively close new business (hunter mentality with the ability to sign new logos)
* Manage and grow large, strategic enterprise accounts
* Effectively partner with Sales Engineering, Inside Sales, and Field Marketing
* Quickly learn our software products and be able to clearly communicate the value proposition
* Develop strong relationships with key decision makers, influencers, and partners within your territory
* Travel within your assigned territory
Required Skills and Experience
* Proven track record of successfully selling enterprise software solutions and increasing revenue through new customer acquisition
* Solution selling of a disruptive technology in the data infrastructure space
* Firm understanding of the modern data infrastructure such as the open source community and the various enterprise software (business intelligence, analytics, ETL, cloud infrastructure, etc.) products
* Demonstrated ability to sell to CXO or line of business, successfully emphasizing business value versus product
* Strong ability to connect with customers to understand their individual business needs
* B.S. degree or equivalent in a related field
* Experience with Banking Financial Services Insurance (BFSI) clients in the region is a big plus
(COMPANY NAME) is The No-Limits Database™ powering modern applications and analytical systems with a cloud-native, scalable architecture for maximum ingest and query performance at the highest concurrency. (COMPANY NAME) envisions a world where every business can make decisions in real time and every experience is optimized through data.
Global enterprises use the (COMPANY NAME) distributed database to easily ingest, process, analyze, and act on data in order to thrive in today's insight-driven economy. (COMPANY NAME) is optimized to run on any public cloud or on-premises with commodity hardware. Visit mxxxxx.xxm or follow us @(COMPANY NAME).
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: (COMPANY NAME) does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to (COMPANY NAME) employees. (COMPANY NAME) is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company