Descripción del puesto:
Viva Wallet provides innovative acquiring and issuing services to businesses of any size, based on their individual needs. The company was founded in 2000 and has its presence in 16 countries such as: UK, Belgium, France, Netherlands, etc.
It is the first European payment services provider entirely cloud-based over Microsoft Azure and licensed e-money institution for the provision of payment services in the 31 countries of the European Economic Area (EEA-31). This is a fast growing, PE backed, highly ambitious financial products and services group that offers a stable, far reaching career path in an inclusive teamwork-based progress environment.
Viva wallet has a localized mindset and configuration. We integrated in our services different payments schemes: For this purpose, Viva wallet is the principal member of Bancontact, American express, MasterCard and Visa for issuing and acquiring and a partner to leading global companies, such as Microsoft, Alipay, and PAX. Viva Wallet is on a mission to change how businesses pay and get paid.
As a member of the Client Acquisition Team in Viva Wallet, following up on pre-scheduled qualified appointments created by a dedicated team of outbound calling or coupled by your own clients referrals and prospection, you will be responsible for closing sales for card terminals and related services through face to face contact with new clients.
You will be providing a first-class face-to-face service in the field, aligned to customer needs and acting as a trusted partner in Amsterdam.
We are offering:
* an attractive competitive salary
* relevant and refresh training related to your role,
* the opportunity for a rapid career development
* a good occasion to work closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
* Working in an international fin-tech company with a large cultural diversity,
* acquiring excellent knowledge in the payment and banking industry,
* different catch up meetings with your sales colleagues
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
More specifically, as a Field sales executive you will:
* be actively looking for new sales opportunities through cold calling, prospection and networking;
* build rapport and business relationship by visiting and in person validating the prospect current needs in relation to Viva Wallet offerings. Always strive to maximize reach by getting referrals from existing client base;
* make a positive and compelling presentation of the products/ services driven by your in depth understanding of the market and the product / services features / advantages for the specific prospect;
* close by selling the group products / services;
* schedule to deliver and install the card terminal in the client premises;
* enter and update customer data / other useful information in the CRM system;
* provide feedback on contact center appointments quality;
* be eager to discuss and resolve issues with your area manager in order to achieve top sales results;
* undertake all relevant training and refresh training as relevant to your role;
* promote a team spirit and be able to learn from your colleagues.
To be considered you should have:
* minimum 2 years of expertise in B to B field sales at mid - senior level management;
* track record of consistently achieving quota in past positions;
* understanding of the retail, hospitality,Card terminals users, market;
* understanding of financial products / services features and advantages;
* experience in working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems;
* outstanding negotiation / sales skills with proven closing ability;
* strong organizational and diary management skills;
* resilient and persistent, able to handle objections;
* motivated to succeed, both personally and financially;
* bachelor's degree;
* computer literacy;
* full, clean driving license;
* native/ fluent in Dutch;
* a professional level of English.
* Sales experience in the Payment Services or Cards Terminals industry;
* Ability to understand, demonstrate and communicate web-based software products;
* Ability to deal with a diverse client base