Descripción del puesto:
Do you live in Amsterdam and are you available to work from 30 to 40 hours per week?
Would you like to be a part of a very multicultural and fun working environment?
Then, keep reading...
In EF we believe in potential as much as we do in sales experience. If you are passionate about customer experience management and lead generation this position will be perfect to kick-start your international career. Thrive in a fast-paced, technologically savvy company that aims to open the world through education. A connection and experience you would make possible for our customers every day.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Responsible for contacting potential customers and qualifying their level of interest
* Show resilience and passion to reach your sales targets
* Continuously manage and prioritize multiple tasks and work efficiently
* Work as a team-player to best respond to customer needs
* Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
* Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs
* Operate in a truly international environment and a young team
Key Learning Points & Development:
Being open to new experiences is vital in both world travel and personal development. You'll listen to sample calls, practice with your colleagues, shadow our veterans, and learn how to manage your pipeline of travelers while being mentored by management and experienced staff.
* Passionate about sales, likes looking at the world through a target oriented lens.
* Outgoing & confident personality with friendly manner and good sense of humor
* Good communicator who enjoys meeting people
* Quick and eager learner
* Flexible, energetic & flourishes in busy & varied work environment
* Organized & creative, attention to presentation & detail
* Hard worker
At EF we believe in keeping things simple. We know when we see a Sales person; we want to bring them onboard as quickly as possible.
After sending in your application our recruitment team will contact you to let you know if you have been selected to the recruitment day. Please note that only selected applicants can attend the recruitment day. EF cannot cover accommodation or transport related costs for the recruitment day.
* This opportunity only applies for people currently living in the Netherlands.
* Language Level: English B2 (needed) or higher; AND Spanish C2 Proficiency.
* Weekly availability > 30 hours up to 40, from Sunday to Thursday and Tuesday to Saturday
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||10 Feb 2023|
|Idiomas:||Español, Inglés, Francés|