Descripción del puesto:
Job Description :
(COMPANY NAME) has been operating it's Business Service Centre in Budapest in the past 17 years, reaching now a total of almost 1400 employees. We are proud to say that we have built up a Commercial Finance Centre where we operate with complex and value-added processes.
Financial Control is currently our biggest function in Hungary supporting Europe and North-America.
As part of our goal to expand our Financial Control business in Budapest and transform Finance globally, we are building up a new team of great characters to support our Africa market. We are looking for Senior and Junior colleagues to join the newly built teams covering the Financial Control activities in certain African markets like Ethiopia, Indian Ocean, Nigeria, Ghana and to support processes like Marketing, Overhead and Supply Cost Controlling.
* Day to day management of the respective Profit and Loss / Balance sheet area from accounting, reporting and controlling perspective
* Provide pro-active decision support for business partners to optimize the business unit's financial performance within the overall corporate strategy
* Deliver value add analysis, thorough understanding of movements on accounts, the business reason behind those, and collection and presentation of risks & opportunities
* Interpret reports and data using a range of techniques and tools and communicates to business and financial colleagues, providing technical support and advice to business partners.
* Develop, present and champion recommendations to business unit teams on actions to drive business results
* Ensure that financial processes are undertaken accurately, efficiently, on time and that the surrounding internal control procedures are strictly adhered to in line with global processes and standards
* Identify and implement process improvements to enhance efficiencies and effectiveness, controls, compliance and adherence to global standards and procedures
How to Serve
* University or College degree in Finance and Accountancy or Economics
* 1-3 years of experience in Financial Controlling/Financial Planning/Reporting
* Fresh graduates are also welcome!
* Experience in a Shared services environment is considered as an advantage
* Excellent Business English knowledge
* Strong MS Excel skills
* Experience in SAP FI and SAP BW
* Good communication and business partnering skills with senior stakeholders
* Strong analytical skills and attention to details
* Willing to learn and develop yourself!
Cherry on top
* Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
* We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
* Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
* Easy to reach downtown location
* Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
* We live our values and color our lives
Worker Type :Regular
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2xxx-xx-xx-x7:00