Descripción del puesto:
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
Engineering is where your brilliant ideas can become a delicious reality. You'll develop the highly technical processes and competitive-advantaged assets behind every product we make, whether it's an imaginative chocolate bar triangle like Toblerone, an irresistible breakfast snack like belVita or some wonderful new treat we haven't even thought of yet.
* Provides Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) feasibility perspectives linked with the specific project scope mainly for growth, productivity and infrastructure.
* Ensures successful execution of the projects in accordance with Integrated Lean 6 Sigma (IL6S) by leveraging IIM principles.
* Identifies cost effective, high savings productivity solutions and develops project in order to improve performance, product quality, safety and sustainability, yield and manufacturing cycle times.
* Use Integrated Lean 6 Sigma tools and practices and ensure Early Management process steps are in place.
* Coordinate and facilitate change management processes within the regional engineering community to drive standards linking with technology platforms.
* Help to execute the technical agenda developed from business and consumer needs, transforming business needs into realizable propositions.
* Leads a cross functional project team at plant level.
* University Degree or equivalent further education qualification in relevant discipline
* Proven Project Management skills
* 2 years of Project Management experience
* English (business level)
Note: Our (COMPANY NAME) Talent Acquisition team will be reaching out to the successful candidates from telephone number starting with +48 or +44.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits