Descripción del puesto:
Job Description :
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing's changed. We're the world's leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It's why we trust them with our legacy. And it's why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve.
Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world.
To achieve this, we need the world's very best
Supply Planning Manager - Africa
Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
As the home of iconic brands such as Baileys, Guinness, Smirnoff, and Johnnie Walker, at (COMPANY NAME) we source, produce and deliver 6.5 billion litres of world-leading products every year across 180 markets globally. Because of this huge undertaking, we rely on highly advanced systems as well as the very best talent to make sure our businesses continue to run smoothly. To give you some idea of the scale of our operation, over half of our 30,000 employees work in our supply chains. We have teams in over 100 sites across more than 30 countries, but what matters is that wherever you work, you're part of a diverse, inclusive team where there are opportunities for everyone. Whether you work in planning, logistics, technical teams or manufacturing, you'll be part of an innovative, dynamic organisation. We set ourselves the highest standards, and our practices have earned us international recognition. And it's people with energy, dedication and problem-solving skills who'll help us get even better. In return, we offer a world of opportunities for you to explore, to shape and progress your career.
About the role:
The Supply Planning Manager is accountable for ensuring that the capacity and inventory plans are established in conjunction with demand plans and manufacturing processes to meet business needs. The role involves establishing an inventory strategy to deliver service goals and ensuring that capacity plans are developed to support the consensus forecast. The role is one of the key links between the manufacturing facilities and the business teams including Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations and Customer Service. The role is responsible for meeting agreed SLAs with markets.
* Lead Supply Planning team of 10 people
* Balance products availability and inventory level
* Set network and capacity optimization strategies across region aligned with markets
* Set strategic direction for end to end inventory management in line with business growth
* Manage Africa manufacturing capacity & communicate risk & opportunities through IBP process
* Interact with Demand Planning, Operations and Manufacturing personnel to balance supply and demand
* Interact with Marketing and Sales to manage the product life cycle including key events and new product innovation
* Initiate & lead supply prioritization discussions during capacity constrained periods
* Lead and/or support troubleshooting and problem resolution for planning issues impacting service
* Ensure adherence to service levels for countries supported
* Contribute to development of new system solutions and automation opportunities
* Develop existing processes to maximize organization efficiency through improvement programs.
* 10+ year experience in operations or supply chain management.
* 5+ year experience in Planning, preferably more than one planning functional area
* Additionally, some wider cross functional experience preferable e.g. commercial, finance or supply.
* Experience with advanced planning software with Supply Planning (SAP APO would be an advantage).
* Degree - Industrial Engineering or Business Administration, Supply chain management
* Institute of Business Forecasting & Planning CPF (Certified Professional Forecaster) qualification (preferable).
* APICS CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional) qualification (preferable).
Benefits of working here
* Unique Family Leave opportunity
* We work without border - you will work with people from all over the world
* You will deal with world class brand portfolio
* Wide variety of thematic events, afterwork activities organized by employee communities
* Product Allowance to purchase company products from the staff shop
* We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
* Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to (COMPANY NAME)'s purpose of "celebrating life every day everywhere". This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for (COMPANY NAME) to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don't let anything stop you from applying
Worker Type :Regular
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2xxx-xx-xx-x7:00
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||29 Jul 2020|
|Sector:||Alimentos / Bebidas / Tabaco|