Descripción del puesto:
Join (COMPANY NAME) Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Transformation HR Lead ( Maternity Cover )
for our HR Team
At (COMPANY NAME) we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making (COMPANY NAME) a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Ensure change management, communications and HR support and coordination to (COMPANY NAME) Hungary key strategic program: One stack implementation. Aim of the role is to coordinate proper resourcing to the program, create and maintain transparency and engagement to the program.
The Change and transformation HR lead is responsible to plan and coordinate change management strategy and any HR related deliveries that are necessary to the success of the One stack program. Ensures that change and communication actions are conducted synchronized with other implementation steps. The Change and transformation HR lead needs to collaborate with One stack program management, and key stakeholders within HR as well as other functions and proactively support and facilitate discussions to reveal needs and plan necessary actions.
You will be involved in the following tasks
Change management & engagement
* Create change management strategy and plan, which includes: plans for stakeholder identification and management, impact assessment, communication plan, training needs and organizational readiness assessment, involvement plan, change man. action plan
* Work with other project governance and team members to gather and analyze detailed information about the impact on the roles and the organizations affected
* Identify human and organizational risks, and define mitigations
* Understand the significance of the changes within the functional areas to provide recommendations regarding organization impacts in collaboration with HRBP team
* Drive out specific change tasks and deliverables, and facilitate organizational change events, workshops when required
* Manage the delivery of end-user training and subsequent follow-up activities, including effectiveness assessment
* Establish and implement the project communication plan
* Generate and maintain advocacy at the executive level of the respective organizations and stakeholder buy-in for the implementation project
* Measure effectiveness of change management plans and make adjustments where necessary
* Responsible for timely and quality implementation of planned actions
* Ensure alignment with program management and plan
* Involve, engage and coordinate necessary HR and business functions
Coordination of the HR actions
* Act as liaison among the HR units and the One stack program governance
* Ensure transparency and involvement towards the HR senior management on progress and key issues as well as coordinate necessary actions from HR functions ie.: resourcing, engagement actions, property needs, rewards alignment
Change and transformation practice
* Active participation in designing VFHU change management approach and knowledge sharing
* Best practice sharing across transformations
We are looking for you if you have
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to professionally interact with a diverse project team, managers, VF group
* Capable of resolving conflicts, good influencing skills
* Facilitation, communication skills, creativity
* Effectively manage changes (environment and project)
* Good analytical and strategic skills and focus
* Strategic outlook, attention to detail
* Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills
* Proactive, can work individually but very good team player
* Able to synthesize complicated concepts and to simplify the complex issues
Get to know us
If you want to know more about us and what we do, then
* visit our website: wxx.xxxxxxxx.xx/xxxxxxr
* follow our career page on Facebook: wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxr
Diversity and Inclusion
(COMPANY NAME) is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to support LGBT people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?