Descripción del puesto:
The Analyst will play a critical role in the Sales Strategy group based in Dublin, which acts as the company's internal consulting arm for the EMEA sales organization. The selected candidate will share responsibility for identifying and reporting on key indicators of cloud sales performance and market opportunity, using those findings to set the strategic agenda and drive projects for the sales organisation, and presenting recommendations to the sales leadership. Projects will include business planning, market segmentation, pipeline analysis, coverage optimization, and ongoing performance measurement. Deliverables range from robust analytic models, custom performance analysis, tactical business initiatives, and the packaging of findings into presentation-ready content for (COMPANY NAME) executives.
The successful candidate will possess a passion for creating innovative analysis, the wherewithal to develop findings and recommendations that transcend the numbers as well as the energy to contribute to projects impacting and transforming the business. Ideally, this person will have worked or interned in a sales strategy & operations environment, management consultancy, or in a comparable environment that requires business acumen combined with analytical skills, and will feel comfortable interacting with senior management on a regular basis.
* Work cross-functionally to establish reporting standards.
* Drive improvements in our sales process and coverage model through scalable analytics.
* Support our business units with ongoing analysis and recommendations
* Assist in developing and delivering presentations for senior executives and inform decisions on a daily basis.
* Assist the business through each stage of the fiscal year planning cycle in the design and implementation of planning models, sales territories and sales quotas.
* Take part into key strategic initiatives to transform and shape the business for delivering growth
* Interact regularly with different functions including Sales, Marketing, Finance and IT.
* Bachelors Degree, preferably in an analytical discipline such as engineering, computer science, economics, etc.
* Strong in quantitative analysis, excel and logical reasoning; experience dealing with complex data sets for analysis
* Solid self-starter behaviour: Curious, out-of-the-box & autonomous
Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm Recruiting Department.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org