Descripción del puesto:
Be part of it
Join one of the world's leading Business Travel organizations, delivering the highest level of customer care to business travellers around the globe. While working in the client's new Business Travel Centre in vibrant and beautiful Dublin,
A large international company that prides itself in operating like an agile and entrepreneurial start-up, this leading Business Travel organisation has been voted the Best Place to Work in the UK by Glassdoor for two years running!
As a Business Travel Consultant, you will deliver high-touch customer care to travellers embarking on business trips anywhere in the world. Using traditional and contemporary channels during planning and execution of travel by air, rail, road and sea , you will ensure your clients find a solution that meets their needs, fly with ease, arrive fresh for meetings and get back home on time for their family and friends.
Applicants should have outstanding written and verbal communication skills and be able to manage multiple travel projects/itineraries. You will communicate via inbound calls (call backs outbound also required) and email. Additionally candidates should have;
* Fluent English and French
* 2 years experience of travel GDS systems such as Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre or Worldspan
* Strong listening skills, understanding the context of customers needs.
* Passion for travel
* Solution orientated Your Reward
* Basic salary EUR27,000 to EUR28,000 plus up to EUR1600 pa performance related bonus.
* Pension plan
* Life assurance
* Various discounts (such as phone plans and high street shopping)
Up for the adventure?
Start planning your own new adventure and APPLY today for further information and confidential discussion