Descripción del puesto:
Associate Relationship Manager (French)- (COMPANY NAME) Talent Solutions, Mid-Market clients. Dublin based
About (COMPANY NAME):
(COMPANY NAME) was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
In Europe, 99% of organisations are SMBs, they are the powerhouse of the European economy, responsible for at least 2/3 of the jobs in the region. To help realising the (COMPANY NAME) Vision of creating economic opportunity, we support SMB employers in hiring the best talent. This is the fastest growing segment at (COMPANY NAME).
A Relationship Manager that can make a difference:
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join our expanding team in the French Market with a focus on Mid-Market i.e. top segment of SMB. In this role, you will execute on both the sales strategies needed to grow the region that you are a part of and on the regional plan.
Your ability to engage with prospects and customers, to establish trust and develop long term relationships, will be second to none.
You will be able to work with all internal functions to build the business partnership required to support your customers. You will be an active member of a high performing sales team that creates growth (in all its forms), whilst partnering closely with customers to ensure they achieve all that is needed from the solutions that they purchase.
How your Experience can help us:
It does not matter which industry you come from. If you have a track record of excellence and consistent solution sales success, if you have the ability to inspire prospects and customers, if you are passionate about Mid-Market organisations and if you know that you can accomplish the above goals, then we are interested in what you can bring to our organisation.
Become your customers' trusted advisor
* Develop a strong understanding of the labour market of the sub-region that your set of customers belong and be able to differentiate market dynamics of the key verticals
* Know your clients' business opportunities and challenges
* Inform your client CHRO Talent Strategy and support the execution of such strategy through (COMPANY NAME)'s expanding product suite
* Ensure customers are achieving the full potential of their (COMPANY NAME) solution and make such value visible
* Develop Multi-Level relationships with customers and create a clear stakeholder map for each client within all lines of business.
* Feed your field experience to marketing and product teams so we can better respond to market demands
Build Strategies to expand revenue within current customers while meeting their goals. Execute on these strategies to achieve sales targets.
* Build annual and quarterly victory plans, looking at internal capability, external market dynamics, short and long term opportunities. Leverage (COMPANY NAME) European and Country Programs to support your execution
* Collaborate effectively with key Business Partners such as Customer Success, Media consultants, Product, Marketing, etc.
* Manage multiple complex sales processes simultaneously
* Proactively analyse customers' recruitment media needs to make strategic recommendations to customers and ensure that their objectives are met.
* Be proactive about solving problems even if it's outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
* 1+ years of closing sales experience in a quota-carrying role
* Fluency in French
* BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field
* Experience within recruitment media and/or HR software
* Experience with SaaS sales and Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm platform
* Experience working in the recruitment consulting or staffing industry
* Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
* Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
* Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-level business in an evangelistic sales environment
* Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
* Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
* Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
* Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team
lang: en_US (COMPANY NAME) Facebook Twitter Email