Descripción del puesto:
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Commercial Account Executive - Polish Market
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE '100 Best Companies to Work For®' List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at (COMPANY NAME). Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Your role as an Account Executive:
As an Account Executive within the Commercial Business Unit, you would be responsible for selling the entire Customer 360 Platform (#1 B2B and B2C platform) and all the amazing applications including Sales, Service, Marketing, Commerce, Communities, Collaboration and Industries. In other words, you would sell it all while leveraging internal resources from prospect to close.
You will form part of a team that is highly independent, enjoys client facing interactions and has deep understanding of account planning. You will need to be innovative, creative and always looking to drive the organization forward. You need to create a difference. You are able to design a strategy, look at the bigger picture and translate this into measurable actions for your team and yourself.
Your Impact :
* Learn (COMPANY NAME) award winning products, platform and value proposition and drive digital transformation in new and existing customers
* Drive and manage the complete sales by excelling at both net new sales and up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
* Work in partnership with our team of Business Developers, Pre-sales and Marketers for all sales leads and sales opportunities
* Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
* Managing industry events and user groups to generate market interest
* Attend industry recognised sales training programmes
* Further development of sales techniques through our Sales Academy, Boot camp and Sales Productivity teams
What you will need to be successful:
Ideal candidate should possess strong B2B sales and account management experience and a solid track record selling software solutions into the Polish market. (COMPANY NAME) offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions.
Your focus will be on winning new business but you will also benefit from seasoned leadership and an incredible, loyal and passionate customer base ideal for up-selling and cross-selling our growing suite of Cloud Computing applications and platform. Some of the things we are looking for include:
* Track record of selling Software or Business Applications to commercial businesses in Poland across multiple industries
* Solid sales forecasting abilities and strong track record of revenue achievement
* Credibility at C-level and successful history of selling to CxOs
* Successful history of net new business sales and managing complex, transformative deals
* A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
* Creativity and a team player mindset
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
* Fluent in English & Polish
What's in it for you:
* Clear and structured career path into positions of increased seniority and responsibility including leadership roles
* World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
* Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
* Environment for an entrepreneurial minded person with a lot of energy, ideas and courage for their implementation.
* Comprehensive training offering supplemented by individual coaching & mentoring
* Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you are set up for success
* Extra Benefits: Wellness Allowance, Travel Scheme, Education Allowance, Pension, 7 Volunteering Days a year and free snacks and drinks in the office
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at (COMPANY NAME). Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all