Descripción del puesto:
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, (COMPANY NAME) has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 30+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 6000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Sales team is the engine that drives new customer acquisition and engagement for (COMPANY NAME) Business across the globe. Each area of the department works like special forces: from prospecting to acquisition and activation, they own their market segments with super solution-oriented approach and use their know-how to grow our customer base at breakneck speed 🚀
We're looking for an Account Executive to ensure absolutely excellent experience of our customers 📣 Someone who can effectively identify opportunities, conduct outreach in an outbound driven environment and drive deals through the funnel, owning closing and end-to-end activation. A competitive, high energy, motivated individual who enjoys a challenge whilst acting with integrity at all times ⭐️
You must be a permanent resident with the right to work in one of the above mentioned locations to be considered.
Please note that the role will commence starting from January 2024 onwards.
Sounds exciting? Keep reading ⬇️⬇️
What you'll be doing
* Qualifying prospective customers from a defined territory/vertical
* Engaging prospective customers about (COMPANY NAME) Business
* Managing the complete end-to-end sales cycle
* Using solution based selling to understand customer needs, and communicating the value proposition
* Working with Sales Managers to move customers through the funnel and activate them
* Becoming a product expert on (COMPANY NAME) Business, its market positioning, and solutions it offers, backed up by relevant, compelling case studies
What you'll need
* Fluent English and French
* Excellent communication skills and articulation over the phone
* Keen interest in commencing a career in a high performing sales culture
* At least one year of demonstrable commercial experience, particularly in outbound sales and prospecting.
Nice to have
* Entrepreneurial spirit, problem solver and deal closer, with a positive, creative and innovative mindset
* Experience from reputable start-up
* Strong cross-functional project management skills; comfortable in a complex selling environment with multiple decision makers at many levels both internally and externally
* Curiosity and an attitude of a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
* Degree in Finance/Business related subject
Building a global financial super app isn't enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that's why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We're doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That's why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application
|Web de la compañía
|04 Oct 2023
|Banca / Finanzas