Descripción del puesto:
We are looking for and experienced ERP Project Manager (IT PM) or similar role in IT management to join. As one of our IT PM you will apply a mix of traditional and agile methodologies with a variety of software ERP vendors and system integrators. We expect you to be eager to focus on ERP systems and process.
Your daily routine will include:
* Help to Identify and define the technological needs of Subito Group, providing guidance, best of breed processes and software applications, tactical and strategic input to the company roadmap.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams and manage relationship with external vendors and system integrators.
* Supervise projects in all their phases ensuring the achievement of corporate objectives.
* Manage assigned IT services in production guaranteeing agreed SLAs and focusing on continuous improvement.
* Support internal users of Administration, Finance and Control Department in processes design, issue diagnosis and resolution.
* Develop plans for risk management, business continuity, disaster recovery and contingency for central and distributed systems.
* Prepare various documents including project reports, process manuals for users/internal customers, presentations, tactical and strategic plans.
* Degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent culture.
* Strong experience as an IT project manager.
* Significant experience/knowledge of ERP processes and systems.
* Strong communication skills and ability to drive influence both internally and externally.
* Ability to learn fast in high complexity environment.
* Ability to work by objectives, in tight schedule and autonomously.
* Good knowledge of English language.
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03 e a persone appartenenti alle categorie protette (L. 68/99).