Descripción del puesto:
Kering Group Operations is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services, in a multi-channel (Retail, E-commerce, Wholesalers) worldwide environment. In particular, the Supply Chain & Logistics Business Unit services lie at the heart of our customers' satisfaction, providing worldwide coordination of our products' distribution, together with a flawless after sales service. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to 'empowering imagination' in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking Business Process Owners with different level of work experience (e.g., experienced, professional) who will be part of the Kering Italia's Supply Chain and Innovation department, a strategic function focused on the definition and continuous improvement of methods and performances of supply chain processes. The positions will be based in Trecate (Novara).
As Business Process Owners you will have the chance to provide technical guidance to the various Brands of the Group in the design and implementation of business processes, exploiting IT systems and best-in-class practices to control and maximize performances of logistics operations for Kering Group.
How you will contribute
You will be directly involved on new flows/processes design, providing process expertise in the definition and adoption of a Target Operating Model. You will work in close partnership with the cross functional domains at Group level (Invoicing, Customs & Compliance, Transportation, Tax), each led by a subject matter expert, providing coordination and link with Kering IT Department.
As Process Owners you will:
* Design new processes and optimize existing processes, related to different macro-areas following the roadmap priorities:
* Inbound flow (e.g., optimization of shipments from suppliers to the new Central Warehouse, evolution/refinement of the new "Trusted" Supplier Certification Program)
* Outbound flow (e.g., automated invoicing, top urgent orders management)
* Reverse logistics (e.g., design of processes to enable Retail and Wholesale customers to rapidly and accurately return the merchandise to the Central Warehouse, evolution/refinement of process to receive-recondition-put away goods in warehouse)
* Special flows (e.g., evolution/refinement of dangerous goods processes, evolution/refinement of jewellery processes)
* Order management (e.g., order to cash process optimization for retail, e-commerce, wholesale)
* Stock management (e.g., definition of standard process for stock discrepancies management, definition and implementation of workflows to enable store to store or store to outlet direct transfers according to the Brands' requests)
* Interact with Brands to gather and understand new business requirements
* Formalize system change requirements (ERP, WMS, other systems) and collaborate with IT Department for design and implementation phase
* Interact with process experts from other Supply Chain departments (e.g. Operations, Compliance, Transports etc.…) involved in the new business changes
* Interact with other process owners to ensure consistency and harmonization of processes
* Participate and actively contribute on the Business Design Council, in order to manage, validate and prioritize the business requirements that request IT changes
* Allocate and balance the initiatives according to the required effort and skills
* Become the key referents for the most impacting Group Supply Chain initiatives that imply ERP (or other systems) changes.
Who you are
* Graduate in Engineering, Economic or related studies
* Experienced in designing complex supply chain processes is required, ideally in the fashion industry
* Aware of typical capabilities of different IT systems supporting the logistics processes (SAP preferred) ideally acquired in-field through past implementations
* Able to design process workflows and to easily illustrate them to a heterogeneous audience of both business and IT personnel
* Familiar with logistics operations and business processes
* Able to distribute and balance project activities
* Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and reporting tool (Power BI preferred)
* You have excellent communication skills and leadership to influence the stakeholders towards the most appropriate decisions
* Structured, organized, with rigorous project management background
* Proactive, Problem-solver, with analytical mindset
* Fluent in Italian and English (both written and spoken); French Knowledge as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||30 May 2023|
|Sector:||Productos de Lujo|
|Idiomas:||Inglés, Italiano, Francés|