Descripción del puesto:
Ligne de serviceAdvisory
SpécialisationData and Analytics Technologies
Niveau de managementSenior Associate
Description du poste & résuméA career in our Technology Consulting practice will provide you with the opportunity to support clients in technology embedded business transformation projects across company business units from sales to finance. As a member of our Finance Transformation - Business Intelligence team, you will help clients in harnessing technology systems to expand their business intelligence activities and analytical capabilities throughout the data value chain from data management to data governance and analysis.
Your role as a Business Intelligence Consultant will be to work in close collaboration with other team members on specific client engagements. You will also support management in developing business opportunities for topics such as business intelligence, information systems, etc. You will have an active role working with our multidisciplinary team in solving complex client issues by identifying challenges, performing research and data analysis, developing hypothesis, and formulating relevant solutions and recommendations. You will be exposed to various industries in public and private sector and have the opportunity to support management in client facing meetings.
Your main responsibilities will include being part of a project team to provide support throughout the lifetime of a client project with a multi-disciplinary approach and view on business, technical, managerial, and financial aspects:
* Conducting relevant market research and vendor scouting of business intelligence solutions
* Working closely with the client project team to define the project's scope, business case, and objectives
* Collecting, analysing, and documenting functional and technical requirements
* Analysing and documenting relevant architectures, IT landscape, data models, data governance models, and processes
* Contributing to managing client relationships, supporting project management, change management, and project implementation
* Leveraging data analytics systems, models (e.g., forecasting, predictive, etc.), languages (e.g., Python, R) and methodologies to analyse data to create insight
* Visualize data using adequate software tools, such as PowerBI, Tableau, SAP SAC, Excel, etc.
* Contributing and actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients and support proposal writing
* Graduated with a Master's degree from University, an Engineering School or a Business School
* For experienced profiles, you have previous experience in Consulting Services or in a specific industry;
* Ideally, you have experience with business intelligence and data analytics tools including primarily SAP HANA, BW, & SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), and Microsoft relevant products including Azure, LogicApps, PowerBI;
* Ideally, you have experience with data warehouse design/build/maintain based on SAP, Microsoft and/or Oracle environments;
* Good understanding of the link between a company's IT landscape, systems, and its relevant data;
* Good analytical skills and the ability to transform high volumes of data in visual stories, using visualisation techniques and software;
* Passionate about new and emerging technologies in the context of operational and public companies;
* Good team player, you are capable of working independently or in a team on multiple demands and are motivated to learn;
* Ability to quickly grasp and have a passion for operational processes or procedures;
* Keen to work on projects and develop ideas through brainstorming exercises;
* Reliable, organized, curious, rigorous and proactive, you have the ability to be part of client relationships;
* Stress resistant, you are used to work with tight deadlines and to handle pressure;
* Strong computer skills (MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint) are required for this role;
* Ideally, a good command of database processing languages (SQL, DAX, etc.);
* Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English is mandatory. Any additional language is considered an asset (German, French, Luxembourgish, etc.).
Why work for (COMPANY NAME) Luxembourg?
As a (COMPANY NAME) employee, you can:
* Be part of a dynamic workplace environment, where you are valued for the unique contribution you bring;
* Diversify your client experience by working directly with top private and public clients of all sizes and in all industries;
* Participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility activities;
* Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits, which help you find flexibility with your work.
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir