Descripción del puesto:
FundPartner Solutions provides a full suite of fund administration and private label funds services. The global team of industry experts specialises in fund domiciliation, registration and governance, as well as risk compliance and investment management services.
Today, FPS Europe employs around 100 staff and is now seeking to recruit a Luxembourg-based.
As part of the Risk & Compliance Department, working on the Investment Controlling and Support team, and reporting directly to the team head, you will mainly be responsible for carrying out controls on investment restrictions and other related production activities.
The team's duties include the following:
* Interpreting and monitoring investment restrictions and policies as defined by law, regulations and contracts for different funds domiciled in different countries.
* Daily analysis and monitoring of compliance with investment restrictions.
* Managing the 2002/77/ procedures in relation to the active overruns recorded (drafting of notifications, monitoring of remediation plans).
* Involvement in production of indicators and reporting possible overruns, as well as submitting executive summary reports to the various recipients concerned (FPS Europe's management committee, fund managers and boards of directors).
* Ensuring the feasibility of the controls with the systems available.
* Ensuring the configuration of the restrictions, investment policy and guidelines for all funds for which FundPartner Solutions (Europe) S.A. is responsible.
* Taking part in tests of the control systems.
* Providing technical support related to investment controlling.
* University degree (BAC+4/BAC+5) in Finance, Economics, Risk Management and/or Mathematics/Statistics.
* Ideally two years' proven experience in the area of investment restrictions, the investment fund industry or with a banking institution.
* In-depth knowledge of the different businesses involved in the investment fund industry (custodian bank, transfer agent and fund administration), of financial products (in particular derivatives) and of financial markets, as well as of risk management techniques.
* Knowledge of activities relating to monitoring compliance with legal and regulatory provisions and investment restrictions (CSSF procedure 2002/77).
* Knowledge of financial products, derivative instruments and fund regulations.
* Ability to interpret legal and regulatory provisions as well as investment policies and guidelines.
* Knowledge of certain notions in the area of IT.
* Technical/functional skills
* Written and spoken fluency in French and English (German a plus).
As the chosen applicant you will show initiative and be keen to produce work of a high quality. You will also have outstanding interpersonal skills and be able to work autonomously and cope with stress. Your colleagues will also appreciate your flexibility about working hours together with your ability to work well as part of a team.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies