Descripción del puesto:
You are looking for an international environment with a team of 11 nationalities, providing worldwide services in the media market (television, radio, production companies, …). Young spirit, reactivity where the job is mixing daily tasks with mid and long-term projects
* Identify and define technical solutions to increase BCE security and advise BCE's customers in term of security best practices;
* Manage and optimize the purchasing, installation and management of licensing from IT and administrative point of view.
* Coordinate the licensing management with the Groupz
* Manage certifications, ISMS, BCP/DR for various customers.
* Support the Security and Governance Officer in establishing policy and procedure in cooperation with the different IT teams (operational IT, radio or tv broadcast…) and customers
* Advanced university degree in computer science or engineering, or a proven ability to perform the tasks required by the position;
* Good commands in security matter (best practices, architecture);
* Skills in MS Windows Server OS and LINUX, knowledge in MS Exchange, backup system, VMWare, databases (Oracle, MS-SQL) and/or knowledge in networking, firewalling in LAN, WAN and Internet environment.
* Project management;
* Local regulation and norms know-how is an added-value;
* Asset management knowledge and interest;
* Fluent in English, any other language is an advantage;
* Good team player and able to work autonomously;
* Enthusiastic and highly self-motivated;
* Like to work in a multi-cultural and challenging environment;
* Willing to improve personal skills in new technologies.
Broadcasting Center Europe (BCE) is a European leader in media services, system integration and software development in the areas of television, radio, production and postproduction, telecommunication and IT.
With its extensive experience on the media market, our team provides high-quality services and will always find the solution that matches your project and budget.
With more than 200 highly qualified and motivated people, BCE serves about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.
BCE is part of RTL Group, leader across broadcast, content and digital.
Company: Broadcasting Center Europe SA
Postal Code: 1543
Job ID: 9xxx3
[[customQuickApply]]9xxx3Broadcasting Center Europe SA