Descripción del puesto:
Ligne de serviceAdvisory
Niveau de managementSenior Associate
Description du poste & résumé
A career in our Digital and Experience practice, within Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients in their transformation, identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation.
Our Digital team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. You'll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at (COMPANY NAME) needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the (COMPANY NAME) Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a junior consultant or experienced one, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. (COMPANY NAME) Professional skills and responsibilities for experienced management level (include but are not limited to) are the following:
* Drive self and other team members to meet results.
* Have managed and delivered several Digital Transformation projects (from strategy to execution).
* Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
* Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
* Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
* Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends.
* Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
* Share relevant thought leadership.
* Use straightforward communication, in a structured way.
* Be able to read situations and modify behavior to build qualitative and diverse relationships.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
* You hold a Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related technology and innovation field;
* You can rely on in the Digital area (Modern channels, Portal, CRM, Analytics, Emerging technologies, modern delivery);
* You have a good knowledge and experience of the Luxembourg Market;
* You are experienced manager that manages teams and delivers transformation projects;
* You hold strong top-down analytical, problem-solving skills as well as result-oriented attitude;
* You are able to work independently and able to juggle priorities;
* You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in French (mandatory) and English and/or German, additional languages are an asset;
* You are a team player with good leadership capabilities;
* You are Solution oriented, curious, trustful, analytical, rigorous, pro-active, pragmatic with a focus on delivering quality;
* You are an effective communicator at C-Level by developing consistent and compelling storylines;
* You have facilitation skills and strong reporting skills.
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir