Descripción del puesto:
The Client Register team plays a central role in the Bank's operations and handles the following tasks:
* Managing the administrative aspects of accounts and static data of the clients of the Bank and its branches (data and documents).
* Carrying out formal checks and four-eye controls of various documents and forms.
* Verifying signatures and authorisations.
* Managing the client Cash Desk.
* Processing credit cards for clients and employees.
* Opening, closing and administering the accounts of retail and institutional clients of Pictet Europe S.A and FundPartner Solutions S.A./Pictet Asset Management and maintaining static data and documents in dedicated computer systems.
* Verifying account-opening applications and documents submitted to substantiate client information and changes in circumstances.
* Performing quality controls (four eyes).
* Checking signatures, blocking/unblocking accounts and authorising transfers.
* Processing credit cards (applications, cancellations, blocking/unblocking, settlement, trouble-shooting, contacting providers).
* Managing the Cash Desk for the Bank's clients.
* Keeping abreast of changes in Luxembourg and EU legislation on client data protection, in particular by attending training sessions organised by the Bank.
* Drawing up and updating procedures relating to Client Register activities.
* Good analytical and synthesis skills.
* Logically minded.
* Rigorous and methodical.
* Language skills:
* excellent command of English,
* German and/or Spanish and/or Italian would be a plus.
* IT skills: Avaloq, VIP, Excel, Word, notions of PowerPoint and BO.
* Legal or tax knowledge: good working knowledge of legislation/regulations affecting client data.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies