Descripción del puesto:
About Oliver Wyman
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 60 cities across 29 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 5000 professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman's thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
Visit our website for more details about Oliver Wyman: wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxm
You love design and enjoy digital experiences. You can turn stunning design into interactive websites? You are eager to solve creative problems and grow in challenges? You speak HTML5 and dress yourself in CSS3?
Our design studio is looking for a Web Designer to support the design and development of microsites. Together with our worldwide inhouse-team of over 150 designers, as well as our partners and consultants, we work daily to find creative solutions for our clients.
Our tasks and requirements change constantly. Today you will work on a microsite for a financial services client in Asia, tomorrow together with our developers on interactive experiences for an automotive company in Europe.
You balance a strong design perspective with a genuine respect for diverse design styles. You have the ability to organize complex content into usable compositions. You're meticulous about branding, grids, typography, and structure. You can juggle multiple projects and stay highly organized while working at a fast pace.
Skills and Attributes:
* Relevant online portfolio
* Experience as a web designer and/or a developer
* Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
* Understanding of usability principles and web standards
* Command of Responsive Web Design principles
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Mandarin is a plus.
What we can offer:
* Competitive salary
* Stimulating, international environment
* Opportunity for professional growth and access to mentors and trainings
* Corporate culture that supports work-life balance
* Opportunity to engage in Oliver Wyman Employee Resources Groups and CSR activities
* Company events
* Friendly and flexible workplace
How to Apply
* Please send CV in English and portfolio to email@example.com
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers