Descripción del puesto:
* Execute manual test cases (TFS/Azure DevOps*) during Agile sprints based on the direction of the QA project.
* Create, update and maintain regression test cases and identify scenarios for Automation testing.
* Develop and execute automated tests.
* Participate in a test automation tool selection process in a .NET environment.
* Participate in project-wide reviews of requirements, detailed design documents.
* Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
* Integrate the test suites into the test management system and Continuous Integration Server.
* Participate in all test activities within a project and provide inputs from QA's perspective
* Identify, log and track defects and report defect status to project management
* Understand Automation test framework and continually develop and improve the same
* Propose and document ideas for Test Automation best practices
* Work with Agile Sprint Teams to write new and maintain existing test scripts using an existing Selenium Web driver framework.
* Mentor junior staff on sound QA automated testing methodologies, as well as sound business principles such as time and project management, communication skills.
* Experience in Test Life cycle.
* Agile Software Testing lifecycle ( Integration, System Testing).
* Requirement analysis.
* Test case/ Test Plan development and execution using TFS/AzureDev Ops.
* Test Management (for the lead only).
* Test reporting in TFS/AzureDev Ops.
* Test automation using TFS/Azure Dev Ops.
* SharePoint/Project Server testing or end user experience (optional).
* Azure fundamentals (optional).
* Minimum relevant experience 3 - 4 years.
¡We are looking for our next generation on Azure Cloud (development path); let us know about your profile!