Descripción del puesto:
We are looking for a passionate Embedded Software Test Engineer Jr. to collaborate with the planning, estimation and execution of test activities to ensure a correct functionality of automotive products, in specific, automotive Gateway ECUs.
* BS Degree in Electronics, Software, Computer Science or equivalent engineering.
* Minimum of 1 years of experience in Software Validation and Verification.
* Software Unit, Integration and/or Qualification testing.
* Black, gray and white testing.
* Static code analysis.
* Code coverage analysis.
* Embedded programming (C language)
* Object Oriented Programming (Python, Java, C#, among others)
* Scripting (e.g., Bash)
* Micro-controller architecture
* Automotive communication protocols (Ethernet, CAN)
* Good collaborative and communication skills
* Strong technical and professional skills
* Design, creation, automation and execution of test content to ensure a correct functionality of automotive Gateway ECUs.
* Collaborate to create test plans, procedures and infrastructure.
* Documentation of test items, deliverables and artifacts.
* Execute tests according to defined test procedures and scenarios.
* Identify and log defects after test cycles.
* Assist with classification, management and resolution of software defects.
* Be part of technical reviews for the specification of software requirements, architecture and designs.
* Follow established quality processes and standards for formal delivery of test artifacts.
* Look for in-depth solutions for engineering problems, improve or develop new methods and approaches with product applications to ensure quality, efficiency, and cost effectiveness.
* Complete specific work as assigned with minimal assistance.
* Travel might be required.
* Proficient English level.
Videos To Watch