Descripción del puesto:
Descripción del empleo
We are looking for a Data Scientist/Data Analytics Engineer who is willing to work on a project where each team member contributes to the SW Development success of Advance Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) features. Technical curiosity paired with a passion for engineering is a must for this role, we are looking for some who enables the team on Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition and Optimization Topics.
Software Development for computer vision algorithms (pattern recognition) like traffic light detection.
* Execute complex data science projects that have a significant impact on (COMPANY NAME) global business.
* Share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to customers, managers, and key decision makers.
* Write clear, maintainable and tested code
* Stay current with the latest research and technology and communicate your knowledge throughout the enterprise
* Take responsibility for preparing data for analysis, and provide critical feedback on issues of data integrity
* Contribute to (COMPANY NAME)'s patent portfolio
* Up to 10% travel may be required.
* Proficient Knowledge of Python (Mid level: more than 2 years of academic and/or industry experience)
* C/C++ programming experience (Mid level: more than 2 years of academic and/or industry experience).
* Understanding of data science (e.g. scoring/F1 score, TPR, FPR, etc).
* Understanding of Computer Vision Topics.
* English Language Professional Level.
* Knowledge of configuration and change management tools (e.g. Git)
* Teamwork skills.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Able to learn independently, self-learning skills.
Nice to have:
* Master's or PhD Degree on Computer Science Engineering or similar.
* Knowledge / experience with Quality process & Safety-standards such as ASPICE/CMMI, ISO 2xxx2.
* Static code analysis experience.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
(COMPANY NAME) is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 17,000 associates.
We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Welcome to (COMPANY NAME)
Vídeos que debes ver
Ubicación del empleo