Descripción del puesto:
Descripción del empleo
The construction and design engineer works within the TC engineering group to derive requirements for current and future powertrain components and subsystems, and to support the different engineering groups in detailed analysis of the component behavior under realistic transmission and vehicle scenarios.
Manage and follow up activities for development of new projects in order to accomplish with internal and external customer requirements according to its specifications.
* Responsible for the construction and analysis for hydraulic of solenoids and solenoid components.
* Development of construction work packages under PE (Product Engineering) reasoning.
* Tolerance calculation, efforts calculation and other mechanical, hydraulic and electro-mechanical parameters.
* DFMEA participation and design discussions.
* Creation and maintenance of BoM lists for development products.
* Support Projects in testing field. (Understand products' function, malfunction and performance evaluation, testing equipment and related results).
* Responsible for performing 3D constructions of test equipment for validation of product designs using state of the art computer based construction systems, processes, methods and standards in PS.
* Create and evaluate constructions and designs of different products and their test fixtures.
* Carry out designs of electro-hydraulic solenoids according to specifications, costs and timeline.
* Optimize and confirm design feasibility using hydraulic construction methods and tools.
* Apply available construction tools to optimize design concepts and maintain / improve these tools.
* Present to internal and external customers the results of the design activities.
* Evaluate specifications to accomplish with customer's requirements.
* Keep updated about news tools and technologies for construction processes.
Mechanical Engineer, Electro-Mechanical Engineer, Mechatronics Engineer or similar.
2 - 3 years in the automotive industry.
2 - 3 years developing and designing 3D models.
Modeling of testing- and solenoid components is desired
Use of CAD, CFD and FEA tools is also desired
Familiar with testing and validation of products.
English Advanced STRICTLY required.
German is a plus.
GD&T knowledge is strictly required
2-3 years of experience with tolerance calculations
1+ years of experience working with concepts of Hydraulics and Fluids Mechanics
Mechanic of materials knowledge is required
Capable to read, understand and propose improvements in drawings is required.
Experience working with concepts of Magnetic is a plus
2+ years using Unigraphics NX and Teamcenter
Basics in Structural Mechanics Modeling (FEA).
Database management (Excel, Access, etc.)
Programming Languages and simulation software is a plus (Octave, Monte Carlo, etc).
- Relevant Competences
Structured and Organized.
Committed to perform tasks on time and with full content. Result oriented.
High flexibility and sense of urgency.
Involves others in decision making and convinces by arguments.
Tolerant and open to different opinions.
Creative and dedicated mindset.
(COMPANY NAME) is constantly expanding their international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Ubicación del empleo