Descripción del puesto:
Welcome to (COMPANY NAME) Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
(COMPANY NAME) is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world's most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
*FORTUNE "World's Most Admired Companies" - 2014
*FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work for in America" - 2013
*Reputation Institute "World's Most Reputable Companies" - 2013
*Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" - 2013
*Great Place to Work Institute "World's Best Multinational Workplaces" - 2013
Search openings (link: https://sxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxx?xxx=^RpGRZakPy0fd71VTM4rORLVRfJOBMYPpzkBfGKBY/d2gbKp0LRWF1urDcoUn2z83)
View current job opportunities, or search on specific criteria to find jobs that match your interests.RC7xxx3 LM562: Industrial Engineer (Open)English (Required)Full timeLM562: Industrial Engineer
Blvd. Díaz Ordaz km 3.33 Blvd. Díaz Ordaz km 3.33 6xxx0 Monterrey, NLE Mexico
Industrial Engineer / Sr Industrial Engineer - Field Engineering Area
* Prepares and monitors short term and long range plans regarding expansion procedures, staffing, equipment, vehicles and products at the operations.
* Assists in providing technical training to personnel in workshops, seminars and on-the-job training session in such areas as operations, manning, contingency planning, productivity, cost effectiveness and manpower scheduling.
* Monitors productivity, service and cost performance in all areas of operations and assists personnel in implementing required changes.
* Maintains communication between operations and corporate departments to provide technical expertise relating to facility requests, including lease termination, new location, five year planning, equipment justification, layout, vehicle planning and cost justification.
* Assists in studies designed to implement sound, innovative engineering concepts into operations and thus produce benefits for (COMPANY NAME) and our customers.
* Prepares management information systems to aid in the control and development of the operations goals.
* Participates in special staff support projects.
* Ensures that operating plans comply with safety and legal standards.
* Industrial Engineer or Industrial and Systems engineer
* English language with at least 650 TOEIC or 550 TOEFL
* Desirable additional knowledge on:
* Six Sigma
* Lean Manufacturing
* ISO9001 or other ISO Norm
* Supply Chain or logistics
To support station / Gateways operation on site, analyzing and developing improvement initiatives and executing base en PDCA or DMAIC
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||31 Oct 2020|
|Sector:||Transporte / Logística|