Descripción del puesto:
Job Description :
FBP - Manufacturing
Location: GDL - Atotonilco el Alto
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Tequila Don Julio, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world's very best people.
Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you:
Purpose of role:
* To be the main Finance Business partner for Mexico Manufacturing Operation (Distilling, Maturation & Packaging)
* Partner Manufacturing in their Improve and transform agenda; provide commercial decision support & insight in an engaging & coherent way.
* Coordinate and lead the annual financial planning process for the area agreeing targets for the following financial year with stakeholders. Key to this is liaising with GDBS to ensure the provision of overhead reports.
* Lead the BPM process ensuring the right information is provided to drive a decision focused monthly process
* Champion a robust control environment ensuring compliance with CARM. Constantly strive to improve accounting & control processes and champion the Code of Business Conduct.
* In conjunction with the Global Brand Manufacturing SFBP drive standardisation & simplification across the distilling and maturation community
* Seamless BPM reporting to your BP - working collaboratively with the GDBS function to ensure delivery of BPM (forecasting, analysis, Productivity & KPI reporting) to the required standard.
* Drive insight into the Cost base/Balance sheet to deliver business benefits and maintain a (COMPANY NAME) one outlook.
* Ideate, initiate and drive efficiencies projects and cost savings/ Cash flow impact
* Work in partnership with the end to end supply chain on longer term strategy
* Provide dynamic scenario planning to drive business performance & course correction as required
* Forge strong relationship with the SFBP Global Brand Manufacturing to embed standardisation across Manufacturing (distilling, maturation & packaging)
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to (COMPANY NAME)'s purpose of "celebrating life every day everywhere". This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for (COMPANY NAME) to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Worker Type :Regular
Additional Locations :El Charcon
Job Posting Start Date : 2xxx-xx-xx-x7:00