Descripción del puesto:
Position at (COMPANY NAME)
Customer Success Manager
(COMPANY NAME) was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At (COMPANY NAME), we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Talent Solutions team in retaining (COMPANY NAME) customers by making them incredibly successful with our products and data. In this role, you will act as an adviser and serve as the principal point of contact for multiple customer accounts. You will work with the sales team to make sure that new accounts are onboarded effectively and that existing accounts have the resources, training, consulting and support to achieve a significant return on their (COMPANY NAME) investment.
* Maintain a deep understanding of our products and industry knowledge to be able to speak with customers about the most relevant features and functionality for their specific business needs
* Serve as the primary post-sales point of contact and assume overall customer adoption and escalation management
* Support our Renewals team via proactive customer outreach leading up to renewal to identify risk and opportunity and book follow-up negotiation calls for renewal reps
* Develop a trusted adviser relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve full business value
* Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively via targeted outreach campaigns to eliminate that risk while simultaneously identifying upsell opportunities
* Serve as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how (COMPANY NAME) can better serve its client base
* Work with customers to reduce and/or expedite technical-, billing- or purchase-related escalations and help facilitate proper ownership and resolutions
* Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools
* Ensure that issues are escalated appropriately to correct internal departments and management
* Experience in account management, customer service, training and/or sales
* Relevant experience in Recruiting, Training and Development, Talent management or employment branding strategy in a technologically environment.
* BA/BS degree in a related field
* Fluency in Spanish and English is mandatory.
* Strong ability to develop insight from data and build actionable strategy based on analysis.
* Very good verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude.
* Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm
* Excellent communication, organizational, project management and time management skills
* Ability to build authentic business relationships and effectively deal with relational challenges as they come up
lang: en_US (COMPANY NAME) Facebook Twitter Email