Descripción del puesto:
Our European Business Support Center (EBSC) is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Warsaw office:
Internal Communications & Team Assistant
What can you expect?
EBSC has taken over operations from Marsh Europe in order to let our colleagues focus directly on clients. In our daily work, we strive for efficiency, high quality and outstanding results delivering them in a timely manner. Our scope of service includes policy management, claims, procurement, data management, billing, sales support activities and other. We are in the heart of Marsh value proposition for multinational clients, therefore our daily work allows us to stay connected to business and colleagues across Europe.
As the Team Assistant you will be responsible for undertaking all tasks related to supporting Head of Europe Business Support Center.
What is in it for you?
* Excellent personal development opportunities in a truly international environment
* Work/life balance with flexibility to work from home
* Opportunity to participate in the dynamic growth of our department
We will count on you to:
* Manage the executive's schedule (arranging meetings, calendar management, business travel planning, expense reports preparations)
* Prepare and coordinate internal corporate communication
* Produce presentation materials, video content, reports, documents and necessary correspondence
* Cooperate with other departments as well as with regional management's offices and external partners
* involve in other ad-hoc projects
What you need to have:
* University degree
* Min. 1 year of work experience is required
* Proficiency in English, both oral and written
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office and other innovative presentation tools
* Ability to use all types of office equipment
* Particular attention to details, perfect organization capabilities
* Ability to work under pressure, handle complex tasks and prioritize tasks effectively
* Able to respect confidentiality rules, mature and professional approach
What makes you stand out:
* Outstanding skills in creating internal messages/corporate communication/ video content
* Creative personality
* Solution and customer oriented attitude
* Development opportunity, home office and flexible working hours
* Variety of benefits (mobile phone, private healthcare, life insurance, retirement plan, sports card/culture card, fruits at the office)
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV in English.
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: (COMPANY NAME)) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching $17 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mxx.xxm, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||22 Dic 2020|