Descripción del puesto:
We welcome applications to our full-time vacancies from all citizens who have been granted protection within the territory of the Republic of Poland under the EU Temporary Protection Directive*
Do you have experience in IT Project Management, Service Management or Service Operations? Are you passionate about the chance to bring your experience to a world-class content-driven technology organization? If yes, come join our team and develop your career with our growing Service Management Team in Gdansk.
The CIO (Chief Information Office) organization in (COMPANY NAME) provides shared capabilities spanning Service Management, Digital Commerce, Platforms Engineering, and Architecture. The CIO organization is driving a change to bring closer alignment of the technology work we do, to the product and business outcomes. The services from CIO are delivered through a shared capability model and implemented by a strong, talented, diverse set of global teammates. Using modern technology, platforms and services, and closer alignment to business stakeholders, we maintain a focus on customers, while making it easier for our internal consumers to use our services. Gdansk is the home of Service Management and is at the epicenter of how we manage our customers' experience.
Request Management is a repeatable process for requesting, authorizing and delivering common items or services. The goal of Request Management is to reduce all manual request activity and introduce control and tracking to facilitate timely and efficient fulfillment of all requests. The Service Catalog is the primary doorway for starting the Request process. The Compliance and Tooling Specialist focusing on Request and Knowledge Management will assist in designing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving the (COMPANY NAME) Request and Knowledge Management processes. As an owner of the Knowledge management and Service Request process you would be assisting in the design of the Request and Knowledge Management processes, ensuring that the (COMPANY NAME) Service Management tool supports the features and functionality necessary to support an efficient and effective Request and Knowledge Management process. Join our team today and you can bring your innovation, knowledge, and curiosity to create technology that powers the world's most informed professionals.
About the Role
In this opportunity as Process Owner - Knowledge Management & Service Request, you will:
* Create tooling solutions for the Request and Knowledge processes leveraging the (COMPANY NAME) service management tool ServiceNow
* Identify and correct defects within ServiceNow
* Identify, Develop and implement tool enhancements using ServiceNow
* Ensuring that suitable training is available for Request and Knowledge Management processes
* Assisting the (COMPANY NAME) staff and ensuring they are properly trained to execute the Request and Knowledge processes.
* Assisting in and sometimes driving process improvement initiatives designed to improve the efficiency of the people, process and tool and reduce the amount of time and energy consumed by these processes.
* Facilitating automation where appropriate o Monitoring key process metrics to identify trouble spots and taking action to correct those issues.
* Ensure that knowledge articles and catalog items are of high quality and easy for users to understand and consume.
* Ensure adherence to the service management processes, policy and procedures.
* Ensure that the Request and Knowledge process interoperate effectively with other processes such as Incident, Change and Problem.
* Refine the processes as needed to align with changing business needs
You're a fit for the role of *Process Owner - Knowledge Management & Service Request if you have:
* Proven capability and experience in Request management & Knowledge management at an enterprise level.
* Proven capability and experience in designing process using Service Now or similar IT management tools.
* A keen eye for detail and Problem-solving attitude.
* Strong organizational and conflict management skills.
* Strong IT Service Management and standards experience.
* SIAM / ITIL Certification (preferred).
What's in it for you?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
* Hybrid Work Model: We've adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
* Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
* Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
* Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees (COMPANY NAME) café networking.
* Social Impact: Nine employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
* Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we've never talked about with as much pride as we should - we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At (COMPANY NAME), we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about (COMPANY NAME) can be found on https://(COMPANY NAME).com.
We welcome applications to our full-time vacancies from all citizens who have been granted protection within the territory of the Republic of Poland under the EU Temporary Protection Directive (subject to proof of status). This is inclusive of:
* Ukrainian citizens and their family members residing in Ukraine before 24 February 2022
* Third country citizens and stateless persons and their family members with international or equivalent national protection in Ukraine, who had a valid residence permit in Ukraine on 24 February 2022
* Citizens of other third countries who were permanent residents in Ukraine on 24 February 2022 in accordance with Ukrainian regulations and who cannot safely and permanently return to their country
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||29 Oct 2023|
|Sector:||Medios / Publicidad|