Descripción del puesto:
We welcome applications to our full-time vacancies from all citizens who have been granted protection within the territory of the Republic of Poland under the EU Temporary Protection Directive*
We have an exciting opportunity at (COMPANY NAME) as a Product Support Associate - a role that blends technology with tax and accounting.
Upon joining our business, you will undergo an intensive product training bootcamp. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a variety of teams within the business.
About the Team
We are a Team of application support based in Gdańsk that focuses on providing a quality service to customers of (COMPANY NAME) ONESOURCE and DIGITA suites.
(COMPANY NAME) ONESOURCE and DIGITA suites are tax and accounting compliance software solutions that enable professional firms and corporate organizations to remain compliant with tax and accounting requirements. Our software solutions help our customers achieve increased automation and accuracy within their workflows, while maximizing efficiencies within their organisations.
The team will provide support to primarily EMEA based customers with a big focus on UK market.
These positions will operate in an 8-hour long shift pattern (Monday to Friday) with some scheduling flexibility between 9:00 to 18:30 (Poland Time).
About the Role
The Product Support Associate role sits within our front-line technical support organisation, which is tasked with assisting customers to successfully utilize our software solutions therefore meeting their firm's business objectives.
* Responding to and solving queries raised by our customers during their use of our applications, responding to customer by phone, e-mail or case comments.
* Concisely and accurately document support request information, paying particular attention to problem description, resolution, user reaction and follow up action.
* Interact with colleagues to resolve customer issues effectively and timely.
* Use internal resources as needed and escalate issues to Technical Team Lead or Manager.
* Maintain up to date product knowledge of all supported products.
* Maintain correct contact details for our client base on our internal systems.
* Ensure common queries have a Knowledge Base Article.
You're a fit for the role of Product Support Associate if your background includes:
* An excellent level of English (C1 or C2 level).
* Problem solving skills.
* Strong customer service/people skills.
* Able to work as part of a Team.
Desired (not required) Skills
* Tax/Accounting/Audit background.
* XML basic skills.
* Good software navigation skills.
What's in it for you?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
* Hybrid Work Model: Currently the majority of our employees are working within a hybrid environment consisting of in-office and remote work, and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines.
* Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
* Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
* Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees (COMPANY NAME) café networking
* Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
* Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we've never talked about with as much pride as we should - we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At (COMPANY NAME), we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about (COMPANY NAME) can be found on https://(COMPANY NAME).com.
We welcome applications to our full-time vacancies from all citizens who have been granted protection within the territory of the Republic of Poland under the EU Temporary Protection Directive (subject to proof of status). This is inclusive of:
* Ukrainian citizens and their family members residing in Ukraine before 24 February 2022
* Third country citizens and stateless persons and their family members with international or equivalent national protection in Ukraine, who had a valid residence permit in Ukraine on 24 February 2022
* Citizens of other third countries who were permanent residents in Ukraine on 24 February 2022 in accordance with Ukrainian regulations and who cannot safely and permanently return to their country
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||03 Sep 2023|
|Sector:||Medios / Publicidad|