Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) (ASE:MMM) is bringing delightful, market fresh and easy cooking back to the people, while re-inventing the global food supply chain to reduce unethical food waste. We are connecting consumers with quality producers, providing fresh ingredients directly to customer's homes and we are in present in Europe, the US and Australia, shipping about 100.000 food boxes every week.
We have established our Customer Insights Analytics team end of 2018 as believe that customer demand driven services require actionable insights based on a 360° customer view.
Our mission is that by building on Voice of the Customer (VOC) learnings and wide range of data available in (COMPANY NAME) can support the business to provide radically personalized services for our customers and outperform competitors in a long term.
* Autonomy & Impact
* Flexibility: Home office and a remote work friendly environment
* Spend 5% of your working time on personal learning and development
* Conference / Training budget
* Private health insurance
* Possibility to trade part of your salary for stock options
* Working in a beautiful and cozy office located in heart of Lisbon
* Access to free food boxes in a regular basis
* An open, diverse and respectful culture of over 50 nationalities
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
Your job is to understand business needs and support business activities with machine learning techniques. You are responsible for designing and developing AI models, working with business owners to ensure our solutions meet business requirements. As admin you will also be the system and methodology lead of our XM tool, Qualtrics.
You will be involved in the following tasks
* Develop Machine Learning models and delivers solutions for complex Use Cases to maximize the business value of data as an asset.
* Test hypotheses from raw data sets, draw meaningful conclusions, and effectively communicate results verbally, in writing, and through effective visualization.
* Evaluate the performance of the model portfolio (both scientifically as well as from a business perspective)
* Drive customer centric projects based on data science and advanced analytics end-to-end.
* Master's or Bachelor's (or equivalent) in quantitative fields like Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Physics or Engineering
* 3+ years analytical, data science experience
* Competent in statistical packages and ML libraries (e.g. Python, H2O, R)
* Familiar with leading visualisation tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview)
* Experience in the Big Data solution process: 1. data processing ,2. model-building & testing/validation 3. putting into production
* Experience in Qualtrics usage is beneficial but not required