Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) Media is now looking for a new DMP Platform Senior Manager to work on one of our latest and most exciting clients, Disney. This is an opportunity to work on a global disruptive brand, a real "people business" and be part of a team leading the change and driving businesses into the future.
(COMPANY NAME) Imagine's objective is to support Disney in managing, operating and scaling the Disney EMEA Tech Stack around four key areas:
1. Operational support
2. Managing network and knowledge transfer
3. Training and documentation
4. Thought leadership and growth strategy development
The Ad Tech Manager will need to primarily provide support with managing the agency network, knowledge transfer, training, and thought leadership and growth strategy development.
* Ensure Studios utilizes latest Disney Ad Stack incl. relevant news, updates, etc.
* Identify Ad Stack gaps, improvements, etc., per market (e.g. Ad Verification checks, Pixels correctly firing, etc.)
* First point of contact for studios in case of emergency and escalation when related to ad tech
* On-going maintenance & management: GMP, DMP, IAS, DSPs & other Ad Tech systems
* Maintain alignment to planned formats & adherence to upload deadlines within Media Tools
* Support TAAG on tag creation, implementation & tests for all markets when partners' data is available
* Technical consultancy support focused on alignment & governance between Brand & Performance for the client
* Host on-site online workshops and knowledge sharing sessions when required to provide education to key stakeholders.
* As a team we pride ourselves on our client service which is well acknowledged within the agency - so impeccable communication and organisation skills is a must.