Descripción del puesto:
Job Description :
The Global Procurement Function covers c.£5bn of (COMPANY NAME)'s third party spend across Supply (COGS/BS - £3.7m), Demand (Marketing - £1bn) and IS & Business Services (Indirects - £0.5bn).
The Procurement Operating Model is structured around Global Centres of Excellence (COE's) - Global Hubs across all markets engaging with Global COE's. Category COE's, Market COE's Category COE's, Enabling COE's and COE for Transactional Services (service from DBS).
Global COE's: Work across all markets (Strategy, Operations and Excellence, CPRM and Sustainability)
Category COE's; Leading most strategy and sourcing; they are Market-connected to ensure fit-for-purpose strategies are implemented locally
Market COE's: Lead strategic execution and value delivery; they are Category-aligned for greatest leverage and partner closely with the business
Tactical Procurement/Transactional Procurement
Non-repeatable Procurement activities e.g. e-Sourcing and Spot Buys will be delivered in collaboration with DBS (Tactical). Repeatable, lower value tasks will be delivered as a service by DBS, automating where possible (Transactional)
Working with 100 countries across 28 markets on projects and decision support to direct material spend (Raw Materials and Packaging) and indirect spend in the Supply Chain (Logistics, Utilities, MRO). This role requires multi-cultural and time zone awareness.
The dynamics of this role is to business partner with Strategic Procurement
* 20% partnering with Global CRES to ensure insight driven performance and agility
* 80% partnering on key Procurement Projects across the Globe, working flexibly across categories and markets to ensure focus on the value creation, collaboration, and strategic investment opportunities.
This role provides Finance Business Partner support to the Supply Procurement, owning and driving exemplary performance to fulfil strategic direction.
Collaborating with markets, brands and Supply Chain to optimise COGS and drive Margin Enhancement, driving efficient growth. Key accountabilities are to provide: -
* Support in the delivery of strategic initiatives through exemplary business partnering
* Development of long term financial plan, aligned with strategic priorities
* Work closely with DEO to ensure seamless understanding of performance, opportunities and risk and to provide insights to drive strategic performance
* Sharing and development of best practice and building capability across market finance, procurement and wider business teams. Building credibility and trust in the function.
Top 3 functional capabilities for this role:
* Financial analysis, planning and reporting; able use key analytical tools and techniques together with financial knowledge to understand and evaluate performance, risks and opportunities, drive insight, develop plans and optimise value.
* Commercial acumen and judgment; a good understanding of both the business and Procurement to leverage from, able to challenge, influence strategies and guide decisions to optimise value
* Strong communication and influencing skills, verbal and written; able to distil and communicate complex information clearly and cogently. Multi-cultural, language and time zone awareness.
Top 3 capabilities for this role:
* Strong personal impact and leadership - deliver great performance, challenging and holding the teams to account, and being credible in front of senior management and key strategic suppliers.
* Quickly build value adding relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels in a matrix environment and leverage relationships across to optimize strategies and opportunities.
* Working with ambiguity and change - resilient and agile
Essential Qualifications / knowledge/experience required:
* Recognised degree as well as qualification in Finance / Accounting / Business with at least 2 years PQE
* Track record of credibility/influencing senior management and key strategic partners to (COMPANY NAME).
* Understanding of procurement principles preferable
* Standard windows applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc.) required, SAP preferable
Worker Type :Regular
Primary Location:Edinburgh Park
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2xxx-xx-xx-x7:00