Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) Defence, building on the backbone of SpatialOS, has combined world class scientific modelling, market leading AI, mission specific user interfaces and a uniquely flexible and secure deployment model to create a powerful simulation platform tailored to the needs of the war fighter.
Our mission? To enable the most realistic and effective military simulations ever experienced, making defence users more effective on operations and decreasing the cost of military preparedness.
To help support the 'Capture Team' to enable the business to deliver against its mission by bringing more customers and partners into our ecosystem. You will be joining a rapidly growing team who are critical in ensuring (COMPANY NAME) defence achieves its goals.
The Capture team are the backbone of our growth function, managing the administration, content and timelines required to deliver new business opportunities. The Capture team sit as part of the broader growth function within the business, consisting of Customer Success (who are responsible for customer business development and customer management), Partnerships (who are responsible for engaging with third parties such as engineer integrators and model suppliers), Marketing & Creative.
You will be working closely with teams across the business - from supporting our Program Management, Engineering, Operations, Marketing and Security. You'll act as a central internal liaison between teams where required.
You'll be reporting into the Commercial Contracts Manager, to ensure that our Capture team, Partnerships team and Customer Success team are running as efficiently as possible. You'll do this through driving our CRM to enable a single customer and partner view across the business. You'll have a strong commitment to driving efficiency, supporting meeting scheduling and management, reporting, communications and overall information flow.
Areas for Impact
* Single point of view // CRM: Maintain a high quality of data within our CRM to give the business a clear view of pipeline opportunities across prospects, customers and partners.
* Improve efficiency across the capture team: Drive efficiency in growth team by reducing administrative workload.
* Help improve information flow across the business: Ensure everyone is aware of timelines, requirements and opportunities that the growth team are dealing with.
* Deliver a seamless customer and visitor experience: Scheduling external meetings and prepping rooms etc.
We'd like to hear from you if you identify with the following :
* A proven 'Self-Starter' who enjoys working in a fast paced, ever changing environment
* Previously worked in a sales position and with an understanding of CRM systems
* Exceptional administrative skills with a proactive approach
* A strong communicate comfortable interacting with high level stakeholders
* Have a keen interest in the defence industry
* Long term looking to develop a career in sales
While we think the above experience could be important, we're keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply!
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that's why our teams at (COMPANY NAME) are made up of an incredible range of talented people. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status