Descripción del puesto:
The Financial Planning Manager is a key role in the FP&A team, working alongside the FP&A Manager to provide financial forecasting, financial support and commercial guidance to steer the business and provide early warning of issues.
The FPM provides financial support through strong focus on relationship building through business partnering of the leadership team and the wider business. The FPM will need to be confident to influence and challenge when required.
The FPM provides high quality insights into revenue and cost trends, ensures accurate reporting of actual revenues, and drives understanding and transparency regarding current performance, trends and future performance.
* Month end reporting: Analyse monthly revenues - subscriptions and services;
* Budgeting & Forecasting: Perform revenue forecasting for subscription and non-subscription revenues;
* Gather and prepare accurate assumptions for revenue drivers and costs, understand and challenge these assumptions;
* Prepare revenue reporting for key presentations to local and divisional leadership;
* Journey to Cloud (J2C): Support the transformation to take our current product suite to the cloud and analyse and advise on the impact of online pricing to our current customer base;
* Work with the Sales Leadership Team to input into annual sales targets;
* Provide information, undertake ad hoc investigations, analysis and projects as requested to support the business and the FP&A team;
* Continue to develop the relationship between the FP&A Team and the centralised reporting teams.
The ideal candidate for the Financial Planning Manager role will:
* Have worked in a similar role previously - with strong revenue experience
* Be able to work under pressure and deliver to tight critical deadlines
* Be newly qualified or a couple of years post qualification
* Have excellent IT skills - Excel, SAP, Business objects experience essential
* Have experience in manipulating large volumes of data with strong analytical skills coupled with initiative and a willingness to understand the wider business context
* Have strong communication skills
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||25 Nov 2020|
|Sector:||TIC / Informática|