Descripción del puesto:
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
1) Improve CI operational process and establish the WOW with the harmonization with country and PPM business planning.
2) This role will govern Commercial Investment (CI) on a Pan European basis. Reinforcing standardised central European processes and frameworks to ensure the in-country management of CI that is optimised to maximise return on investment.
3) CI process management contributes to the key company project such as Sell Out Allowance End to Endo process improvement.
And to Online business planning and review by our value-added CI analysis.
Key Responsibilities & Scope for Decision Making
* To understand country and PPM business planning and review process
* To implement the effective CI operational process convincing stakeholders.
(PPM, Country, CPCE, SBO, GIS and SMSP.)
For example, Action Sheet Tracker expansion to reduce country
Workload of SMART accrual creation.
* Act as the super user for CI tools to drive systems implementation ensuring its ongoing suitability to deliver value for the company (less workload, effectiveness)
* CI data analysis to make a value-added report
* PEU Product Marketing
* PEU Central Planning and Control & Finance/Accounting
* Country management
* Country Sales & Marketing
* Controllers in country / CI lead in country
* GIS Europe
Qualifications & Experience
* Communication skills to convince stakeholders to establish new WOW that CI process management will propose.
* Good understanding or experience of business planning
in sales& marketing.
* Good understanding of Consumer Electronics market from all aspects (sales / supply chain.)
* Experience of using SMART and high-level skill of handling it.
* Advanced skills in Excel, Access, SQL
* BSc. / BA. level (Logistics, Business, Economics) or other University degree
* Fluent English, both in writing and speaking, preferably other languages