Descripción del puesto:
Your Role: As a Project Manager in our Life Sciences organisation you will be responsible for ensuring that projects meet timelines and that all specifications of the projects are fulfilled. You will be responsible for establishing, coordinating, and leading the project teams involved with our clients. You will use Project Management methodologies and interpersonal skills in all phases of medium to high complexity projects.
* Initiates client discussions establishes project team and agree project governance with client.
* Coordinate resources, including subcontractors/external vendors in the execution of projects.
* Completes and maintains project risk tracker with input from project team
* Ensures timely project status updates provided to both internal and external stakeholders
* Ensure projects are conducted within the scope and conditions of the Quality Service Agreement, Study Agreements and/or Quotes.
* Establishes the schedule of each project to ensure timely completion.
* Communicates effectively with all stakeholders.
* Ensures all necessary quality parameters are met during the project, including adherence to sops and client quality agreements.
* Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
* Lead and participate in Project and Client meetings (internal and external).
* Conduct Project Closeout meetings, ensure lessons learned from projects and new knowledge is captured and maintained.
* Works to relevant regulatory practices i.e. GLP/GMP.
Who you are:
* An experienced project manager able to provide end-to-end delivery of multiple projects simultaneously.
* You must have excellent customer service and stakeholder management skills.
* You must be confident working independently as well as able to work well as part of a cross functional team.
* You must have strong multi-taking skills and the ability to balance and prioritise work as required.
* You must have experience working on large scale projects
* It is essential that you work with a clear strategic approach whilst also having flexibility to adapt when needed.
* A Pharma/biopharma background is advantageous but not essential
Job Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 8xx xxx xxx8 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday