Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers always in our heart. From Content Creation, to Payments and Fraud, to Delivery and Customer Care Services, we're creating seamless and luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. We have large open plan spaces and a feature staircase connecting our 3 floors, encouraging our collaborative and open culture. We also have a big outdoor terrace where we can have lunch and host social events when the sun comes out!
Our Operations team power the movement of our stock! The (COMPANY NAME) Group stock pool is global, high value and complex to navigate. We have thousands of items being imported, exported, and transferred between our sites every single day. Now we are a publicly listed company experiencing phenomenal growth, (COMPANY NAME) have a responsibility to ensure the processes that underpin stock movements reporting are SOX compliant. It's our ambition to be 100% SOX compliant always, without exception, to reduce any risk to our business.
This role reports into the (COMPANY NAME) Head of Fulfillment (Europe) and you will work alongside our Global Operations teams and our network of global fulfilment partners. The purpose of the role is building a blueprint for SOX compliance specific to stock management. Applying your expertise in SOX compliance you will be instrumental in implementing and championing best practice. Applying an auditor's lens to everything you do, you will identify and remedy any risks which compromise the integrity of our stock data and audit results, building long term solutions to drive continuous improvement.
What you'll do
* Define the parameters and specifications required to achieve 100% SOX compliance, building a view of what success looks like and aligning the team to this vision.
* Partner with internal stakeholders across the (COMPANY NAME) Group such as the Operations and Audit teams and external stakeholders including Auditors, to gain insight of current challenges and risks to compliance.
* Build the compliance roadmap for the Operations team, prioritising efforts and laying the foundations for excellence.
* Define and coach internal and external stakeholders on the responsibilities they have to influence stock movement and stock reporting as defined in the SOX register, highlighting the importance of SOX compliance.
* Conduct regular audits of the processes being carried out internally and externally (3PL's), implementing new processes concerned with the reporting of stock movement wherever there is room to improve compliance.
* Learn from best practice stock management and reporting being carried out in any corners of our business, driving synergy and applying this best practice to the wider group.
* Operationalize the compliance roadmap by introducing a comprehensive suite of compliance data and best practice compliance reporting, familiarizing the team with this data and building dialogue around the insights on a continuous basis.
* Be guided by high quality data, flagging and escalating any risks to the relevant operations team for full investigation, being accountable for risks until they are resolved.
* Drive and influence behavioral change around how tools and systems are utilised by internal and external teams, driving a 'system first' response to allow for accurate reporting on our stock position at any point in time.
* Plan and prepare the business for periodic audits, driving a shift towards continuous auditing practices.
* Facilitate quarterly and yearly meetings with our third-party auditors, delivering the results of the (COMPANY NAME) stock audits and actioning any feedback stemming from audits carried out by our external auditors.
Who you are
* Experience in SOX procedures for publicly listed companies.
* Comfortable in a logistics and operations environment, with previous exposure to a warehouse or with auditors.
* Natural ability to build effective relationships throughout the business.
* Skilled at presenting data in an impactful way.
* Strong warehouse management system and ERP knowledge.
* Senior stakeholder management skills with an ability to influence all levels of the organisation.
* Ability to think strategically and innovatively and to that into a viable, operational plan.
* Strong commercial and financial acumen, with an ability to speak business language.
* Excellent communication skills with proven track record of building effective relationships with senior leadership teams.
* Thrives on complex challenges with a problem-solving approach.
* Experience in Retail and E-commerce, with a focus on multi-channel environments, would be a bonus.
The purpose of the role is building a blueprint for SOX compliance specific to stock management. Applying your expertise in SOX compliance you will be instrumental in implementing and championing best practice