Descripción del puesto:
Who We Are…
We are a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
We are seeking an excellent and outgoing Head Bartender to join our 76 Dean street house in central London.
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages for our Bartender that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you're seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
* Weekly Pay
* Free meals whilst on shift
* Soho Friends Membership
* Guaranteed 32 hours per week pay (full time employees)
* Discount on all Cowshed products (up to 50%)
* Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & Tonic Programmes offer unique food and drink training, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
* Continuous training to develop yourself personally and professionally
* Exclusive access to our benefits platform with hundreds of discounts on shopping, gym memberships, holidays, insurance and much more
What we are looking for
* Team player who communicates well with all colleagues
* Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
* Sense of urgency
* Yes, yes, yes mentality
* Can do attitude
* Have a genuine passion for food and beverage
* Previous experience within hospitality or service-based industry would be ideal but not essential
Opportunities for all…
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||01 Feb 2023|
|Sector:||Turismo / Hotelería|