Descripción del puesto:
, Soho The Venue...
Cafe Monico is a 180-seat restaurant is located on Shaftesbury Avenue, in the heart of the West End. The menu takes inspiration from the Mediterranean Sea and serves rustic Italian and French favourites.
We are committed to producing delicious home-from-home cooking, using the best seasonal ingredients. Our chefs source fresh, local fruit and vegetables and work with British farms to seek out the best meat and dairy available.
Who We Are…
Quentin Group is a collection of restaurants and hotels which offer a range of cuisines from rustic Italian to modern British. Working with us, you will have fun, get inspirational training, develop your career and have the chance to work with us around the globe, all whilst receiving great pay and benefits.
* One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
* Shift guidelines in place to actively encourage a work-life balance.
* Fantastic career growth opportunities.
* Our food network, Cookhouse; which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest chef demos, sourcing and tasting trips and the Cookhouse magazine.
* Weekly wage and discounted gym membership
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
If you are a passionate and professional chef de partie with relevant high volume experience, then we want to hear from you!
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position