Descripción del puesto:
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
BARB Panel Administrator
This is a great opportunity to join our BARB (The Broadcasters' Audience Research Board) Team which provides services to the UK's TV industry. The BARB service is responsible for the measurement of the number of people watching television content in the UK, on behalf of the broadcasters and the advertising industry. This measurement task is contracted out by BARB to research companies who perform this function for them. There are currently 6,000 homes on the BARB panel from which viewing data is collected daily. We have developed new technology to capture online viewing from each of our broadband homes called the Focal Meter. We will be introducing this new technology to our homes from September 2019.
Everyday our field technicians arrange maintenance and installation calls to BARB homes and conduct checks on the equipment used to capture information about the homes TV/PC/Tablet viewing. This information is required to keep our database accurate. Information about the Panel home can come from various sources, technical line sheets, incoming/outgoing telephone calls, email, questionnaires etc and the primary task of the Panel Administrator is to ensure this information is imputed accurately in our database. As part of the overall BARB Team, you will have the opportunity to be cross-trained in a number of functions and use of differing tools. The candidate once trained will be responsible for using these tools to identify any errors or inconsistencies that could impact on the quality of data we provide and take steps to resolve these.
* Maintain the database to a high standard of accuracy
* Identify any technical issues that may impact regional reporting
* Captures all required information from panel members, technicians and update accordingly
* Monitor the quality of technical information provided by the technician whilst in the panel home or provided on the line sheet
* Liaison with panel members to make technician appointments when necessary
* Adhere to the SLA requirements for both work order and installations
* Liaison with other teams within (COMPANY NAME) Media Audiences to get support as and where necessary.
* Keep the Panel Coordination's Manager updated of any issues that could potentially cause an SLA to be missed.
* Perform Ad-Hoc duties and projects as the direction of the Panel Coordination's Manager.
* You will be responsible for using a number of tools to identify any errors or inconsistencies that could impact on the quality of data we provide and take steps to resolve these.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Excellent attention to detail and an understanding of the need for high standards of accuracy.
* Good organisational and administrative skills
* Ability to multi task, prioritise work and respond accordingly to any issues likely to jeopardise targets from being achieved.
* Flexibility to work additional hours as and when necessary
* Proactive, conscientious and self-motivated
* Proficient with MS Office packages
* Be able to work with colleagues in a collaborative way
* A positive, approach to work; be adaptable to change and willing to go the extra mile to achieve both individual and team goals.
* Energy and enthusiasm, a 'can do attitude' willing to contribute ideas and suggestions
LocationLondon, WestgateUnited Kingdom
(COMPANY NAME) Rewards Statement
At (COMPANY NAME) we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, (COMPANY NAME)'s 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow