Descripción del puesto:
As our product team is growing, we are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to support our London based feature teams. (COMPANY NAME) teams own their roadmap, operate collaboratively and include engineering, UI/UX design, product management and data science. You will be primarily based on the 'Insights' team, dedicated to building features that provide our clients with ways to improve their employee's engagement through the (COMPANY NAME) product.
We welcome your application even if you do not meet all of the criteria listed below, but are excited about the opportunity of mastering this role. We know that skills are not static and growth is continuous, so we are happy to help you take your career to the next level at (COMPANY NAME).
About the job
Your focus will be on both ideation and implementation of new data science based features into the product. Day to day you will be communicating with designers, product managers, engineers and other data scientists on every step regarding implementation of new features, as well as improvement of existing ones.
You will also be a contributor in discussions within the data science team, working closely with peers and participating in selecting the future areas of research and product development.
* You are curious about user problems and enjoy figuring out how data science might benefit them.
* You have experience with data science in Python (sklearn, statsmodels, pandas, numpy).
* You are open to opinions of others and constructively discuss solutions to find the best one.
* You are a team player and it comes natural to you to collaborate with your colleagues, technical as well as non-technical, on team deliverables.
* You have experience with Python, knowledge of web application engineering and product development.
* You are you! We want you to bring your true self to work, so you can help us shape the engineering culture at (COMPANY NAME)!
This is how your day will look like
* be a member of our cross-functional team, prototype new data science based features and see through the full implementation,
* contribute to our codebase and extend our library with testable, accessible and reusable components,
* Review other data scientists' work and discuss the best solution for the occasion,
* cooperate with designers, the team's product manager and QAs,
* participate in discussions with various non-data scientists about the future of the (COMPANY NAME) product.
We're a team driven by the belief that we can radically change the world of work. We believe that when an organisation listens to employee feedback and empowers every employee to drive the change they want to see, it can create more fulfilling jobs and grow in ways never before imagined.
We're in the business of creating great places to work, so it should be no surprise that this is our highest priority at (COMPANY NAME). With ambitions as big as ours, we see individual growth and development as the key strategy for growing our business.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At (COMPANY NAME) you'll find an open salary model, unlimited vacation, and autonomy to execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends.
We make it a priority to stay on the cutting edge of tech. We are highly motivated by learning and growing in our roles, and constantly evolving is a key part of that.
We currently use models from both machine learning and classical statistics inside the product, ranging from linear regressions, elastic net regularization, SVM, Random forest, NLP as well as emerging uses of deep learning for text analysis.
We rely heavily on automated testing on all levels of the application, with thousands of tests checking every commit to our code base. We use CircleCI for hosted continuous integration to make sure our most recent changes are always available to test, and we deploy code to our production environment on a daily basis.
* Unlimited holiday
* Flexible working
* Company wide trips
* Choice of hardware
* Quarterly bonuses
* Company shares
* Private healthcare