Descripción del puesto:
Founded in 1856 by Thomas (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
Be the global CRM champion, driving engagement of CRM tools across markets and servicing individual market needs.
CLIENT ENGAGEMENT PROGRAM STRUCTURE AND MEASURES OF SUCCESS
* CLIENT DATABASE MANAGEMENT
* CLIENT ENGAGEMENT KPIS
* TABLEAU DEVELOPMENT
* REGIONAL TEAMS SUPPORT
CLIENT OUTREACH/PERSONALISATION STREAM
* RETAIL OUTREACH STRATEGY
* REGIONAL CAPABILITIES DEVELOPMENT
KEY CROSS FUNCTIONAL PROJECTS
* R-WORLD CLIENT COMPONENT
* RETAIL DASHBOARD:
* DATABASE ENRICHMENT
* DIGITAL MARKETING/CUSTOMER SERVICE/CRM
* Experience working within a retail environment focussing on CRM
* Strong analytical skills: experience in working with large data to extrapolate key findings and insights;
* Experience in coding in SQL or in other programming languages;
* Experience in Tableau or other data visualisation tool.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills;
* Ability to build and maintain senior stakeholder relationships
* Experience of managing analysts in a similar position
* Proactive and eager in taking part to innovative projects and work cross-functionally;
* Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills;
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Customer Resources || Customer Resources || n/a ||
Job Segment: Manager, Marketing Manager, Database, SQL, CRM, Management, Marketing, Technology