Descripción del puesto:
(COMPANY NAME) is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in central London seeing explosive growth following $190million of series D funding in May, as we expand our teams across Europe, US and APAC. Recognised by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups, (COMPANY NAME) is a Digital Experience Analytics Platform helping brands to create better experiences online.
We work with 700+ clients globally including Unilever, L'Occitane, GoPro, Walmart, Samsung, BooHoo and Microsoft to empower their teams with behavioural insight.
As a Product Experience Manager based in London, you will be a part of the Customer Success team, working very closely with the Customer Success Manager and Customer Onboarding Manager.
The Product Experience team is accountable for developing a deeper understanding of (COMPANY NAME)'s product capabilities, with the aim of spreading an innovative analysis methodology to our clients. You are ideally an excellent problem solver and insight provider that shines in data storytelling.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to contribute to the development of our rising Product Experience function within London. The ideal candidate will have experience in a client facing role using analytics tools and would easily identify web optimization opportunities. You must thrive in a startup environment, be proactive, data-driven and eager to learn.
On a typical day, you may
* Participate in activities that drive product adoption, active use and (COMPANY NAME) awareness across your portfolio of customers
* Advocate on the behalf of the customer and represent their needs with internal product teams
* Proactively identify customers with low adoption and develop strategies to increase usage and stickiness with the product
* Create value by producing analysis and customised workshops with the customer based on job functions and verticals while leveraging innovative approaches, tools, and methodologies in collaboration with Customer Success Managers
* Be the go-to-lead for the adoption and awareness of new features with a proactive and consultative approach with customers
* Maintain knowledge of new product features to address the customer's business needs, including attending new feature workshops and training
* Participate in client meetings with Customer Success Managers to understand customers' business challenges and ensure (COMPANY NAME) usage is effectively targeting the customers' key objectives and KPIs
We'd love to meet someone who:
* Has 2-4+ years experience in an analytical role in Technology/Consulting/SaaS/Digital
* Holds a degree in Business, Marketing, Big data, Statistics or another related UX field
* Has strong communication skills, a first client-facing experience and a customer-first attitude
* Has a demonstrated interest in the Internet, software, and technology; Most notably, you have a good understanding of web analytics and website optimization
* You have a robust knowledge of the digital analytics market
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Fluency in a Nordic language is a plus
* Web development knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS, tagging technologies)
* Knowledge in CRO / AB Testing
* Skills in SQL and any other data exploration languages
* Experience with BI tools (ie Looker)
* User Experience or Cognitive Science knowledge
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here's what else we offer:
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- Fun office culture with regular socials and perks ranging from go-karting, junkyard golf and rooftop curling to in-office massages, basement jazz trips, brie and boardgame evenings and movie nights
- An office fully-stocked with (decent) coffee, breakfast, fruit and snacks (plus a regular supply of chocolate hobnobs)
- Travel opportunities to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip