Descripción del puesto:
We're here because we believe in small businesses. We believe they deserve better than waiting weeks for a loan. And we believe it's our job to help them grow.
We started in 2012 with these principles, and we hold true to them today - now that we're one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. In the time between, we've built the best tech platform in lending, won several awards and opened up £3.5 billion in loans to over 100,000 businesses.
So what's next? Our mission now is to help one million businesses who need us. To do this, we'll need new products and partnerships. But most of all, we'll need smart, hands-on people to join us on the journey and get us to our goal.
As our Principal DevOps Engineer, you'll be responsible for improving our continuous development and integration pipelines, our AWS infrastructure, choosing which technologies we use in the DevOps area, and setting our DevOps vision.
You'll join our Core System team. Core Systems ensures (COMPANY NAME) ships high-quality software by optimising development processes and facilitating continuous improvement of our products.
We run our Django-powered site on AWS, use asynchronous tools (Twisted, Celery) for time-consuming tasks and scientific libraries (NumPy, Pandas and Scikit-learn) for data analysis and modelling. Application are orchestrated with Kubernetes and deployed with Terraform. We use DataDog as our monitoring provider.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams, to help continuously push innovation in all areas of the business. We work in an agile manner, which means features or projects go live in days or weeks rather than months or years. So, you'll need to be comfortable with environments that embrace concepts like continuous integration and continuous delivery.
We put a lot of effort into making (COMPANY NAME) a brilliant place to work:
* Offices in London, Leeds, and Frankfurt.
* Events and clubs, like bingo, comedy nights, yoga classes, football…
* Two company retreats a year, we've been to France, Italy, Spain and further afield.
* Plenty of drinks and snacks in our offices.
We offer a wide range of benefits:
* Medical insurance from Vitality, including discounted gym membership.
* 25 days' holiday, plus your birthday off.
* Instant access to emotional and mental health support with our partner, Spill.
* Generous maternity leave and shared parental leave.
* A nursery tax benefit scheme to help you save money.
* Paid volunteering time to support your chosen charity.
* Extra leave if you want to travel or study.
* One-month fully paid sabbatical after 4 years.
* Cycle-to-work scheme and electric car scheme.
And to make sure we all keep learning, we offer:
* An L&D budget for everyone, including a book budget.
* Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers.
* Access to learning platforms like Treehouse, Frontend-masters and Pluralsight.
* (COMPANY NAME) benefits & policies: coda.io/d/(COMPANY NAME)-benefits-policies-UK
* Interview welcome pack: coda.io/d/(COMPANY NAME)-interview-welcome-pack-Tech-Analytics-and-Product-TAP
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
* Production experience of building automated testing and deployment pipelines.
* Production experience managing cloud based infrastructure with Kubernetes. Preferably on AWS.
* Experience working with containers and clusters.
* Knowledge of monitoring tools and experience in implementing monitoring solutions.
* Identifying and addressing performance issues with web applications and databases.
* Strong numerate background, i.e. maths, physics, com-sci, engineering etc.
* Bonus requirement: experience with Python and/or Rust.
We expect to pay from £100,000 - £140,000 for this role. But, we're open-minded, so definitely include your salary goals with your application. We routinely benchmark salaries against market rates, and regularly remunerate staff for their increasing value to our business.
At (COMPANY NAME), we prioritise a culture of learning, growth, and support, and invest in the professional development of our team members. You'll have access to ample opportunities for skill-building, mentorship, and career progression, and can decide your career path, focusing on frontend, branching into full-stack, or developing your skills in project and people leadership.
We value thought and skill diversity, and encourage you to explore new areas of interest to help us innovate and improve our products and services.
Our friendly and inclusive environment, combined with our flexible work policies, ensures that you'll have the perfect balance between work and life, empowering you to thrive both personally and professionally
|Web de la compañía
|21 Oct 2023
|Banca / Finanzas