Descripción del puesto:
* Work with a high level of flexibility transferring between different projects
* Proactive approach to managing the service area needs
* Develop robust fit for purpose analytical methods
* Support problem solving efforts as issues arise
* Drive continuous improvement and build product understanding
The successful candidates will work as part of a multi-skilled team and have strong technical and report writing skills, with a flair for problem solving. The ideal candidate must be able to work with a high level of flexibility due to the nature of the service area where project demands regularly change, working across multiple projects. The individual must also be able to think logically with the ability to plan own work, effectively collaborate, and communicate scientific ideas to both internal and external partners.
* Minimum requirement of Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Chemistry
* A sound, fundamental knowledge and practical application of Organic Chemistry to pharmaceutical drug design is essential
* Strong analytical method development skills
* Understanding in conducting forced degradation studies
* Proven ability to work with a high level of flexibility, and ownership and understanding where to apply capacity pro-actively
* Experience of handling Drug Products - Tablets and Parenterals.
* Relevant practical lab skills, as well as experience of key analytical techniques (HPLC, Dissolution, KF, Particle Size Analysis and pH).
* Ability to use literature databases
* Good collaboration skills
* Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills, with a focus on detail
* Strong communication (verbal and written) and influencing skills
* Good information management (recording of experimental and results)