Descripción del puesto:
Part of the Global Bxxxxxx.xxm Communications/PR team, the Communications/PR Manager runs efforts and operations in key European markets, working into the Director for Communications and PR in the region. This position is responsible for execution of the global Communications & PR strategy alongside the entire team, driving the consumer PR strategy in Europe, implementing the Global Communications guidelines, identifying and working with local spokesperson and business leaders, and driving local PR agency management. The Communications/PR Manager works closely with relevant Brand and Social Media Teams, Partner Communications, Public Affairs, the other Bxxxxxx.xxm regional marketing & PR manages as well as Booking Holdings communications.
This full-time position is based in our vibrant office in London.
* Taking a leadership role in executing the global Communications and PR strategy for Bxxxxxx.xxm in Europe, which is primarily focused on consumer PR, but this role will enhance efforts in corporate, trade and B2B PR, as well as crisis management.
* Co-developing and managing localized strategies to drive brand awareness through earned media in European markets (IT, NL, RU, Croatia, Nordics) that mirror the Bxxxxxx.xxm messaging objectives and drive incremental results in key markets.
* As needed, developing strategic communications plans for corporate and trade initiatives, drafting global communications messaging and presentation materials for global and local spokespeople and creating thought leadership positioning
* Developing the company's local spokesperson roster, mapping subject matter experts with key business priorities and messaging goals to meet business objectives.
* Working to improve the scale of proactive media engagement, including in-bound reactive media management, proactively identifying and creating news drivers, and leveraging locally relevant trends to mobilise timely PR activations and materials.
* Actively managing a network of PR agencies in key European markets, including Italy, Netherlands, Croatia, Nordics and Russia, to grow brand awareness on a local basis, plus identifying, hiring and onboarding new agencies and suppliers as / when may be needed.
* Working with Internal Communications & Partner Communications teams as needed to create a consistent corporate communications strategy and assets for all internal and external stakeholders
* Evaluating and managing Bxxxxxx.xxm's participation in regional public-facing events, identifying locally relevant industry events and conferences to increase visibility and identifying appropriate speaking opportunities to define the company's leadership in this area
* Supporting, developing and working closely with the company's local spokespeople on media and speaker opportunities
* Co-Managing corporate and crisis communications initiatives as needed if and when they arise
* A proven track record of 8+ years in Communications and/or related field, with strong experience in both Consumer and B2B PR
* Proven track record of experience in PR and media relations in India.
* Deep knowledge of the Bxxxxxx.xxm business and global e-commerce space
* Strong organizational skills; clear and strategic thinking with the ability to develop and execute multiplatform strategies
* Ability to move quickly, be extremely hands on and produce a lot with little
* Excellent written & verbal communications skills and presentation skills
* Experience with stakeholder management and an ability to navigate large global organizations
* Ability to think creatively, approach Communication from new angles, and manage both up and down the organization
* Ability to act quickly and execute creative ideas locally, often with short lead time
* Proven success working closely with senior level executives on messaging, speaking opportunities, media requests, internal communications, and more
* Experience working at technology/internet/digital brand(s)
* Demonstrable experience in issues and crisis management
* Fluent English